LETS CREATE A CRYPTO COUNTRY

The Republic of Bir Tawil or just Bir Tawil is a vast community wide project from places such as Any Forums and the telegram crypto community to create what is essentially, the Hong Kong of Crypto.

Bir Tawil, a land unclaimed by both Egypt and Sudan, was once claimed by a simple man from Nebraska called Heaton who planted a flag just to make his daughter a princess, since Heaton backed out of a deal with Chinese investors, the claim is up for grabs, and we intend to turn it into the crypto capital of the world.
Hop on our tg for discussion
t dot me / republicofbirtawil

Attached: 591B929F-282E-4999-8A34-F7EA527BDD85.jpg (742x732, 322.73K)

there’s nothing on it

Based

>flat desert with no water, no vegetation and temperatures that exceed 100F for months at a time
Sounds like a great place to settle down

I’m in as long as no niggers OP

how do I invest?

>a shitton of sunlight all year round
>ground water deposits
>2060 square kilometers of land
Its livable to an extent, if you get the basic utilities going.
A dug out shelter somewhere in the mountain range, aeroponics, maybe some chicken farm to grow food and solar panels to generate electricity. It depends on how much money one is willing to dump there.

I think I got 'em

Attached: 52m3ru.png (600x335, 222.99K)

I'm in as long as it is a Free-Gun zone

how do i know you arent going to murder me in my sleep because i ate the last chicken?

yeah and then you can actually earn enough from NFT games and it doesn't feel like a chore
hope time raiders is actually fun tho

I’m in

I hope this new country will be a tax free haven if not then I will just consider it another mud den for underage niece fuckers

>fleeing from niggers
>moves to Africa

The future could be ours anons

Attached: 5449047A-9440-4902-82E0-4BFFE82DFEFC.jpg (1125x741, 1.17M)

What's the age of consent there?

>let's move to Africa guyz what could POSSIBLY go wrong????

18 minus the amount of figures in your portfolio

Oh c'mon

Why not do it somewhere actually hospitable like Liberland? It would be much better in my opinion desu

Attached: 2e5.jpg (249x243, 9.35K)

South Africa and Rhodesia were great countries, I don’t see why we shouldn’t create another

Because that land is actually claimed retard, Liberland stole money too