My IQ has dropped significantly from age 21 to 27

My IQ has dropped significantly from age 21 to 27

Attached: 9ad18844e16eb37e8161101c83508ca5.jpg (499x447, 28.32K)

Stop smoking and drinking than

test

doubtful. it's more likely that you've become lazier and set in your ways.

its why almost every billionaire that earned their money made the most progress in their early to mid 20s.
that's when you're supposed to do the setup for the rest of your life, then simply let the money keep flowing and compounding.

Stop smoking weed and start buying ETH and MATIC. Things will start to change king.

It seems like everyone in the post-covid world is literally retarded so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

>billionaire that earned their money
Great joke user

Are you me?

Attached: 1658635508912543.png (886x886, 70.28K)

this board isn't for limp wristed faggots like yourself, sorry.

same. mine has dropped ever since I began spending time on this board

Neither for Jew cucks like yourself either, back to the streets shitter

Good you might actually make it now

My memory has degraded to a concerning degree throughout the same age range. I was trying to play a bit of sporcle yesterday and I couldn't remember Napoleon's name or the words Tasmanian Devil and Koala. I constantly find myself not being able to immediately recall easy things like that. Even George Washington's name escaped me for a few minutes, and right now I can't remember the guy on the $20 bill's name, even though I read a lot about him in college since he's kind of based.
Not va**ed, no drugs, no alcohol. Also haven't seen any (((doctors))) or even step foot inside a hospital, destist, clinic or anything like that in many years.
I have eaten a lot of fast food and drink a lot of caffeine though. I'm starting to wean myself off the fast food, and limiting my caffeine to 2 cups/day since it fucks my sleep. Hopefully I see an improvement soon, because if not I'm really worried about the next few years.

wait until you hit 30+ champ. crypto and Any Forums makes it worse for sure

kys commie

21 to 27 is an increase in IQ retard

his attention span is probably getting rekt - blame silicon valley or drugs

>than

Attached: 1648026883107.png (250x202, 7.72K)

i've never smoked, i've reduced drinking to 2-3 times a month because of expenses. i still have definitely dropped IQ points and reflexes (mentally and physically). this has all happened in the last 2 years.

i used to be pretty fast and smart in my legal-adjacent job (had to read and understand trade law) even when i was drinking, taking edibles, abusing ambien. but that was when i was 26, i'm currently 30.

pretty sure my iq peaked before high school.
all downhill since then.

it's the caffeine user. drink green tea or black tea.