I can't believe they got rid of this comfy place...

I can't believe they got rid of this comfy place. I was okay with the Safari Zone being shut down but this is just too much. Literally soulless.

Attached: ripmuseum.png (575x517, 108.3K)

Pure unadultered SOVL. Gen 1 had such neat worldbuilding.
And then to have the payoff at the end of being able to actually revive the fossils you've seen at the beginning of the game... chef's kiss!

Attached: redgreenfossils.png (214x116, 2.7K)

The skeletons scared the chinese

Attached: pewtermuseum.png (498x504, 304.26K)

>another anti-johto propaganda thread

you think that's bad?

Attached: kantogsc.png (2877x3000, 2.68M)

thank goodness for hgss

oops

Attached: spaceshuttlecolumbia.png (1427x600, 49.24K)

>removed Pewter Museum
>neutered Mt. Moon
>neutered Rock Tunnel
>removed Safari Zone
>removed Cerulean Cave
>removed Silph
>removed Pokemon Tower
>neutered Victory Road
>removed Seafoam Islands
>removed Power Plant
>neutered Viridian Forest
>neutered Cinnabar
>removed underground paths
>removed old rocket hideout
Fuck Johto

Seethe harder, cuck.

Attached: Result.png (1074x948, 88.62K)

the most unsettling thing about the cuts from gen two's iteration of kanto is that these places like, okay, they're closed for whichever reason they tell you, but why the FUCK take away the door. just leave a closed one?

Not OP but this is a legitimate complaint and the thread is discussing a pokemon game. That's what the board is for, just happened to be Johto this time. Would you be reacting this negatively if someone made a thread about any other game changing things from an earlier version?

Attached: thomas.jpg (1100x600, 110.88K)

>it just happened to be Johto we're complaining about this time, and the 10 times earlier today before that
You're not fooling anyone. The Genwar poll thread has decided that Johto is the best. You lost. Deal with it.

Attached: aj1.jpg (600x600, 115.37K)

>The Genwar poll thread I rigged with proxy votes has decided that Johto is the best. You lost. Deal with it.

Most popular does not equal good. Fast food restaurants are an example of this

>t-t-the poll was rigged!!!!!
Hahahahaha, cope harder you pathetic little worm

Closed doors in a videogame makes you think there's a way to open them.
For example, there are staircases blocked by guards in the Kanto radio tower and Silph Co and it drove me mad thinking you could make them move.

>The majority chose hg/ss
>The majority is also usually undereducated
Democracy will never mean choosing the best option. In 99% cases it will just point at the option that appeals to the NPCs. This poll proves nothing because democratic votes are worthless.

Lmao cope harder

Why do you care about some fucking numbers on a fan made poll

If people are going to try to claim a poll as proof of something its legitimacy should be questioned. If you just accept any random statistic you're given anything could be the best.

>Soulless remakes of perfect games
Get the fuck out there with these

Do you seriously think this poll makes an impact on anything

Post all the pro-Johto threads here right now. The poll thread obviously doesn't count since that was an open poll for anyone to vote their faovurite Gen.
Protip: You can't, there weren't 10 pro-Johto threads today. But there were 10 anti-Johto threads, because you are quite literally mentally ill schizophrenics. Have sex.

Don't forget the Unown hate thread

Lmfao actually deleted his reply in embarrassment

It condenses a bland and generic region into a neatly compact and cozy reimagination. I see no issue.

Easily Kanto's best use throughout the games

"I have no arguments so let me be a strawman" the comment

Nah the jannies got him. o7

Yes, Johto is the Reddit region. What's your point?

Got you covered - here's all the falseflags threads

Attached: aj2.jpg (600x600, 122.21K)

>every post that defends johto is a false flag
>every post that shits on johto is totally legit guize (tm)
You are normally bankrupt