Any Forums is dead

This is the slowest this shithole has felt since 2018. I should be accumulating now but I have no money. We must be a couple years out from an actual bull run, but this might be the bottom.

Attached: m1.jpg (1200x675, 73.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wojakindex.biz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any Forums has been down intermittently for the last 9 hours

>we missed the bottom
It's over

Attached: 1629980368114.png (491x298, 124.73K)

What did you expect? Crypto is dead as fuck. Accounting for inflation, BTC is at $ 10k. $ 10k in fucking 2022. It's over, *they* won.

Good, we can begin to recover now.

this, it's not just Any Forums

I was told slow bear market Any Forums is extremely good and very valuable, the best time to be here and make generational wealth.

Well we're definitely in a bear market and Any Forums is definitely slow as well, yet I see none of that, just doomposting and twitter screencaps, absolutely worthless. I've been lied to

Implying biz hasn't been dead since it became a cryptocuck shill hole.

I just want that fad to die already. I'll gladly take a slower board if it means this constant spam is gone.

>I should be accumulating now but I have no money.
And whose fault is that?

Attached: 1645797604696.png (1461x985, 233.47K)

You are aware Any Forums was literally created for crypto discussion, right?

bear market didn even started

Attached: cry about it.png (1178x310, 21K)

The Feed and Seed index is at historic lows Fear/Extreme Fear pretty much since last year what are you on about

Slow Any Forums is best Any Forums I didn’t even come here after Bitcoin broke the last ATH because the board was so shitty

Imagine if some autist set up a bot to buy the bottom that automatically bought a bunch of BTC and alts when biz dipped below a certain threshold of posts and some discord tranny ddos made them miss the bottom.

There was a live Any Forums wojak index calculating the pinkness of the Any Forums catalog at all times, seems like it isn't updating anymore though

wojakindex.biz/

A band of furries on discord are ddosing the entirety of Any Forums

Hello, newfren. I won't harass you too much, but Any Forums only exists bc of crypto.

Mine.

That's what making it in 2017, then losing all until break even, in 2018, while trading 18 hours a day 7 days week, LTF margins, etc., taught me. Crypto can bring riches, or poverty, or eternal crabbing. When you bet it all on trading, if it doesn't work out, all you gained was experience, and lost time.

The solution to this is a high paying income job. WFH dev job is pretty comfy. Shoot for something at least $100k, and live cheaply. Keep the apartment small or get roommates, live in a cheap city, or further out. Do your own car, bike repair. Learn to sew and darn. Keep groceries cheap with low foods bulk buys and less red meat/pork. Buy little, and what you do buy, buy used, and keep it until it is irreparable. Seldom eat out. Keep your frugal habits even when high income. Think of excess as a sin on yourself and the earth.

With high consistent wage income, you have a constant source of funds to dollar cost average in, or set aside for dip buying if bear seems imminent, or stack, for when housing dumps. No matter what crypto or stocks are doing, with a large source of income totally unrelated to trading, you're set to increase your holdings, or stack to buy holdings, soon, always.

Retards.

There are countless anons posting amazing gems lately, these threads get filled up with shills trying to shill their token explaining why the gem is bad, usually the fud they provide has no merit and can be easily dismissed with 5mins of googling but the current biz anons are too retarded to do some research. Find threads that are small that have an user come in and explain why a particular pick is good. Once you see the shills pile in you know youre in the right spot.

>it isn't updating anymore though
Bottom signal.

No they are bots that look for threads with a certain post threshold. There are no good threads here any more and when you see it posted her means you need to sell

Bottom or not. When the bullrun comes you will make money. Don't try to be slick and time the bottom. DCA into ETH and MATIC then relax.