What the fuck is this chart

What the fuck is this chart

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 2.18.46 am.png (983x573, 83.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/walmart-warning-stock-price-recession-worries-205538127.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

adam and eve trying to look like a bear pussy

should I buy this chart

the slow death of bitcoin as ETH 2.0 claims the crown

t. 4 digits eth buyer

cexscam pattern

Final shakeout

>What the fuck is this chart
Bitcoin chart, I guess?

funny chart

Your financial ruin

IT.LOOKS.LIKE.SHIT.
Patient dying of excruciating death.

zoom out to include the flagpole and you get a bull flag / falling wedge. With the FOMC meeting in 2 days, we could dip a bit with wider markets being fearful of a big rate hike, but so far it's pretty bullish that the markets have not already dumped to oblivion pricing in the rate hike

look at all of that volume

don't think we'll ever get a clear answer of what the fuck is going on, but I can't look at charts like these and think that this is clearly healthy, normal market movement, and totally not faggots like SBF manipulating the fuck out of the price to create a controlled trend in the market so people think it's safe to buy in again.

i think you're reading too much into it. if you look at coinbase pro which trades in usd, you can see the weekly volume when it touched 17.5 is comparable to the volume that occurred during the week of the covid crash which marked the bottom back then in 2020

The covid crash was a very different beast, though. Lockdowns, vaccines, and doing everything on Zoom weren't entirely understood outcomes. Right now, we're staring down food and gas shortages, another round of China lockdowns hindering international business, and the long-term issues of starting another cold war with Russia.

I'm not buying anything until this month ends. Too many eyes waiting if the govt will finally throw the towel and declare recession.

the volume is from binance disabling trading fees on every single fiat btc pairing u fookin nurds

you may want to re-read my post. i was referring to the volume that occurred with coinbase pro's USD pair and i was referring to when it touched 17.5. this occurred weeks before Binance removed fees for a day

do you think i can read you fucking monkey??

bait

finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/walmart-warning-stock-price-recession-worries-205538127.html

The price is clearly being manipulated on goybase. CEXes have taken to attempting to liquid option traders it's why there are no buy and sell walls until a giant candle appears. Considering that they are probably insolvent in terms of how they originally planned to milk the market of money ie from actual traders taking part.

*Attempting to liquidate option traders