Decided to buy these instead of bitcoin in 2010 when i was 9 years old...

decided to buy these instead of bitcoin in 2010 when i was 9 years old. thanks to some boomer that told me to "invest" in something you can hold in your hand.

Attached: 20220725_144556.jpg (4032x3024, 3.09M)

Oh fuck off you zoomoid saying he was gona buy bitcoin at age 9

I was in my mid 20s back on 2010 and i got scammed multiple times trying to buy it from people on forums who’d take PayPal payment and then do a runner so I just gave up

Even at 9yo old baseball cards, Pokémon cards, hot wheels were all collected Incase they are worth something. You chose gum, stupid even for a child.

based, the retro gum market will be booming by 2030 once zoomers get their inheritences

keep holding looks like you got at least 5 figs there

The only gum that's really worth anything are the early to mid 1900's gum packs.Mainly because it's "vintage" and it was REAL gum, not garbage infused with chemicals and plastic that's manufactured today.

Attached: 187498374834984.jpg (976x850, 81.92K)

Bitcoin was $5 when Coinbase started.
No excuses.
Everyone I talk to always has the same "I could've" story.
If you don't own at least 1 Bitcoin you will never make it in life.
Essentially you are as worthless as a boomer who doesn't own a house.

>zoomoid
Anyone says "toid" or "igie" is usually such a fucking childish, low IQ nigger kike.

>saying he was gona buy bitcoin at age 9
Yes, I had a wallet were I was selling my old school rune scape items for BTC, you fucking boomers are peak moronic, dumb fuck niggers and don't understand anything at all.

we all had this happen. dont act like ti was you only. most of us just didnt get anything at all and it was really just an excuse for the elder generation to not give you 20 bucks for a good idea.

>Everyone I talk to always has the same "I could've" story.
Because most people don't have the money to invest, dumb fuck.

okay gramps

some of these i bought in NY city, i'm europoor btw. at least i learned a lesson about scarcity and value. first there where only the orange gums in europe, later the blue and green. it stayed like that for a while, but at some point different flavours where popping up everywhere and this is where i lost interest in collecting them.

>gramps
Just telling the truth bro, your gum might be worth something to zoomies or whatever in the future.

Right, they didn't have $5 in 2012...
Go back to leReddit, your emotions are showing.

Yo when are my pogs and crazy bones gonna moon

Other kids where really impressed that I had all the flavors displayed in the cover scree on my binder

Man I had punk when I was a kid, hurt your fingers, but supper accurate to flick since the horns hooked around your finger.

>9 year old child
>investing in bitcoin
Let's be real you were never gonna do that because you were in fucking elementary school. That's a funny story though.

Attached: laugh raphi.gif (500x545, 261.79K)

>this whitoid seethin n sheeit oy vey

>buys gum as an investment.......

>zoomoid
>doesn't have 'toid'
Racismbro... Maybe you need reading comprehension?

>bro just yolo all your 5 dollars into this ponzi scheme that was a penny and is now 500x
Nice try schlomo but a footlong at jaredway was 5 dollars in 2012 and that was a better investment.

Attached: bitcoin 2011.jpg (1000x1000, 563.76K)

Attached: 1657483118397.jpg (843x474, 124.72K)