Whaleanon here. August 5th it's coming for BTC. Also go all in eth the merge is coming as well. You've been warned...

whaleanon here. August 5th it's coming for BTC. Also go all in eth the merge is coming as well. You've been warned. Don't fuck this up. Both btc and eth are going to pump wildly over the coming months.

Attached: whaleanon.jpg (1200x675, 97.18K)

what about alts? rising tide?

eth will outpump most alts maybe ETC can out preform because its POW coin for GPUs most will stagnate against eth though. Maybe matic can do well as well not too sure but yea eth is the safest bet.

Attached: smugchad.jpg (455x906, 70.16K)

what about LINK

LINK/ETH is still in a major downtrend on the weekly and this will continue until the ethereum merge trade finishes in september. After this I will be looking and watching for accumulation to take place on link-btc and link-eth before taking a massive link position from eth gains. So soon it will do well maybe mid Q4 this year but definitely 2023 will be links year. Expecting it to have a new market cycle then.

Attached: topchad.png (956x1019, 2.13M)

Is my money safe on Coinbase oh great and mighty whale?

no use a hardware wallet and defi

Attached: powerhouse2.jpg (735x502, 61.96K)

What kind of price are you expecting on Eth?

ethbtc is minimum worst case going to 0.08 maximum 0.14 BTC should be at worst case $25k best case 38k in the coming months.

So $2000 worst case on eth
Best case $5320

Attached: madeit3.jpg (600x600, 48.7K)

So probably not really worth the risk of swapping Link into Eth for those of us already holding Link since Sergey could announce something that sends it back to the $20 range any time.

Thanks for the responses.

What's happening August 5 retard, give at least a hint or fuck off

i have bad experience with these kind of whales

stop larping kek take your meds

>claims to be whale
>pic rel is member of dolphin family
Not a whale. Neck yourself, pajeet

Sorry bud I can't tell you what link will do personally it shows to me no signs of accumulation right now so I'm not wanting to take a position and ethereum is 100% launching their merge in sept so i will just go with the eth merge trade instead.

no problem user

you can go look up on twitter tim beiko he is the main developer working on all of the testnets. Soft date was released for sept 19th. After goreli testnet goes through on august 8th and everything goes fine and well they will be able to confirm a hard date. This information is all public you can go and check for yourself user.

this is no larp eth is going to the moon in the coming 2-8 weeks you've been warned.

tounge my anus you little incel freak.

Attached: chad28.jpg (800x533, 91.21K)

gay whale has been boboposting since the last 8 months, it's not the bottom yet.

JANNIEEESSSSSSSSS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AVATAR FAGGING NOT ALLOWED REEEEEEEEEEEE

when do you expect a pull back? after enduring this downtrend i don't want to be left holding the bag again. i also am scared of selling too early and watching it pump without me.
love to hear what u think fren

how about you cum in my ass faggot? Squeal more little bitch boy jesus you need to have sex.

Attached: Peakalphamale5.jpg (750x750, 71.22K)

>August 5th
you have to give us more than that whale bro
how about a hint about exactly WHAT is coming.

institutional adoption unironically

Attached: chad3.jpg (1080x1080, 107.97K)

we've already had that during the last br, sounds like nothingburger

nope not like this user

Attached: chad58.jpg (640x635, 385.39K)

would you mind mr homosexual user?