When does the “content creator” bubble burst?

When does the “content creator” bubble burst?

Attached: 8E5AC015-3994-4060-9D56-99AA4407A3EA.jpg (1170x1413, 1.11M)

Reading that just made me feel.. ugh

Attached: D6AD7DEB-033D-4482-9644-F64F58D3432A.png (512x468, 163.01K)

>let me just pose for a tiktok in le depressed state
>what do you mean work? i WORK!!
i hate amerisharts like you wouldnt believe

>literally telling your audience you make content about struggling
>complaining about your struggle
>not giving advice about how to deal with the struggle, just seeking attention
ok nice, that's definitely a female.

> ..... The world would descend into a decrepit primitive state if the J.... "
Yeah tell me about it.

The content creator bubble will burst when society collapses, that's the end game, people will no longer have time to watch cringe shit on social media.

He should have won that fucking war

Wheres the niglet? You notice dumb enough to get knocked up by nigger but smart enough not to show mutt.

I’m having such a hard time understanding why women willingly make these TikToks as a diary. at least with live journal attention whoring back in the day there was some kind of distance between you and the public, since it was all written. is she expecting some simp to find her videos and save her?

deserves to have her gibs cut off and she can choose between working 60 hours a week at two min wage jobs or selling her blown out single mother pussy to negroes.

I love how these women talk about independence and strength. Moment the mutt crawls out and nig flees they start talking aboit community and how we need to look out for one another. Meanwhile she is a criminal factory and an eye sore on the world. Jews are evil.

Hopefully the inevitable recession will kill off these oxygen thieves.

should have kept your legs closed.

define burst? most "content makers" literally don't make it as is.

yes

I was raised by a single mother and I hate her guts.
That kid is gonna grow up poor and wish death upon his parents.

>mutt crawls out
if it was a black father, it wouldn't have mentioned a custody battle retard. maybe read before posting.

>single mom
ugh sooo sick of this transphobia. it should be "single birthing body"

>selling her blown out single mother pussy to negroes.
Ah, the glorious "white women fucking niggers" posting that American "men" like to do.
Mutts law.

Anddddd Saved to my motivation folder, thanks user

women are pathetic. they have no idea how to be useful to society without a strong male to lead them. feminism is ruining our country

Not having a family to help w/ the kids frequently is suicide fuel. Especially when one of the parents is childish, selfish or just plain broke. It really is fucked up, as much as I dislike single moms (most entitled people on earth) some dudes really do leave them high and dry.

>5k likes
picrel

Attached: 45GFD54TGG45.jpg (550x503, 31.34K)

>if it was a black father
I have to beg to differ, as getting some custody limits child support cost. Its a no brainer. Also get married and build a life before creating more life is that so fucking hard. I guess for idiots.