Help me anons. I'm tired of being poor

I'm wondering why some crypto projects fail

Attached: 165808121486275s.jpg (237x250, 9.94K)

Rich people talk like this
Poor people talk like that!
When rich peoples power goes out they pan~ic
When poor peoples power goes out they plan~it~

Attached: 9F0799AD-B2BD-4688-B66F-26D4044BC6D5.gif (500x280, 947.85K)

Haha this face

Seems you pretty Rich

Because most are like penny stocks. Simple as.

He seems hungry dude

How do you mean user

>I'm wondering why some crypto projects fail
the secret they havent told you yet is that every coin is a shitcoin, the world can function perfectly without a single blockchain, the moment any project claims theyre solving a problem or they have a "working product", abandon ship.
"crypto" will be around for a very long time as part of the great resets cashless society theyre in control of, crypto as we understand it today will not be.
that doesnt mean we cant get rich in the meantime or that these coins dont hold value, the entire market is driven by more esoteric forces like hope, speculation and greed, which are the most powerful driving forces in any persons life and thus the coins are given value simply by people participating in the market and dreaming.
youve just got to learn how to surf

There's a lot of scammy bastards out there.

Nuff said.

Stop crying, pajeet. I'm sure that you've invested your funds in shit and trash coins. Choosing Defi projects will improve your life.

Attached: 1656179252957s.jpg (250x190, 7.05K)

Most defi are vaporware. Product matters. Think on that jeet

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8.42K)

wtf do you mean? Are you are scammer

Are u dying of cancer or something? Those that support stable staking looks fundamentally solid ahead. This what i look for in every platform i visit.

Attached: 1655728607035s.jpg (193x250, 8.51K)

Learn to read pleb. Most will die a slow death. It's already happening. Only the sold ones will survive.

a word is enough for the wise

I agree with you when you said solid ones. Freeway for instance reduces transaction fees and redistribute as extra rewards to users who stake on the platform

DeFi projects like Equilibrium user, their bailout mechanism will save the borrowers as whenever they get a margin call, bailsmen take over their debt obligations. Think of that.

The best thing to do now is to stake. That's all I have to say about this.

You must have missed the Celsius news. Keep borrowing and keep staying poor.

I object, but only if you clarify what you mean when you say "shitcoin." I purchased ETH using the large sums of money I made from some defi projects last year. I now have it staked.

I'm getting multiples of what you getting from Freeway supercharger staking. DYOR user

Nobody in their right senses would call eth a shitcoin. And staking and DCA is the way to go

I stake on binance as well. Mostly stables and ETH for now

This is exactly what smart investors are doing. Imaging staking in a platform and getting rewards in crypto and fiat. I don't think anything beat that atm

What beats that is a project that could do a 10x in one night. Now where to find it; that's the problem.

Oh yeah, If you care about passive income, welcome to the hub

Shit tokens are everywhere, don't be a pleb. It's there in defi. Research and passive income will save your life.

Binance apy for stable staking is not encouraging. I think you should look else where user

Attached: 1657512557752s.jpg (250x250, 4.29K)

You missed the fist staking itself. Projects are stepping up their game.

Attached: images.jpg (265x190, 6.27K)