It's over. They won

It's over. They won.

Attached: Capture.png (666x844, 486.06K)

there's already a thread. Are you getting paid to shill this or something?

Left: Bull
Right: Cuck

The US dollar is the king of all currencies, leave your delusions out of this board.

why would said countries pay in US when trading amongst each other when they can use literally anything else that doesnt print 80% of supply in two years

No, it's not. It's failing too. All other currencies are simply failing harder. Dxy isn't showing the dollar is strong. It shows all other currencies are weakening at a faster rate

Bad take. Other currencies are inflating at a worse rate.

*but usd is still dying

probably. rusniggers, pajeets and chinks have been especially active after war in ukraine. spewing delusional and demoralizing shit in here and pol, maybe other boards as well.

Why the fuck would I want to hold Chinese/Russian currency, authoratian nationalist regimes control the currency, atleast with the US multinational cooporations control it

le shitholes are actually le based

Holy shit based. I will now exchange all my dollars for chinese yuan and rubles. I will even move to the People's Republic of China and open a private business. I'm sure my intellectual property will be protected and my investment in this wonderful economy will pay out.

Please bring all the libturds, democrats, and karens with you.

would pick any monarch over greedy jews desu

Not for long, nigger lover

Well good thing I already know Portuguese, hope those apezilians don't fuck this up though

Is it dumb to make your investments mainly according to the IQ map?

China is like 106, US & Russia are around 100 but each importing millions of shitskins so they'll become Brazil tier in a few decades.

ny creating a reserve currency? when has that ever worked? name 1 international reserve currency that has been successful.

>name 1 international reserve currency that has been successful.
The dollar (ticker: USD)

My Russian relatives wanted to move to india when ruble was crashing. Now ruble is mooning and rupee is crashing

imagine the corruption

> moving to actual turdworld
Do your relatives know how turd world monetary system functions?

>a common reserve currency among BRICS countries
If only you knew how much i wish that would happen. It would basically be the Yuro except 20 times worse.

Attached: goodgameworld.jpg (385x505, 227.1K)