ETH in the lead today

mETHheads it's your chance to demonstrate the power of the world computer today!

Attached: Screenshit.jpg (315x277, 20.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weathersv.app/find
bitcoinist.com/96-of-bitcoin-sv-transactions-come-from-a-weather-app-report/#:~:text=A weather app is generating,on the Bitcoin SV blockchain.
cryptofights.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who the fuck use bsv

A weather app nobody has heard of that sends a transaction every nanosecond to update the humidity

Bitcoin in't mud. Nuff said.

who the fuck use eth

>XRP and ETH almost neck and neck
No wonder they're so desperate to sabotage XRP

bots use it

yeah and the fud is only going to increase from now on. hold on tight xrp bros

>A weather app nobody has heard of that sends a transaction every nanosecond to update the humidity
kek its true
weathersv.app/find
bitcoinist.com/96-of-bitcoin-sv-transactions-come-from-a-weather-app-report/#:~:text=A weather app is generating,on the Bitcoin SV blockchain.

it's not true anymore, i dont think that even runs now
most of the tx is from a mobile game, devs that migrated from eth and said pic related
>cryptofights.io/
anyway, even if it was weather updates, it's data is much more valuable than shitty defi price feed spam from chainlink

Attached: Kronoverse.png (901x579, 97.46K)

eth is a fuckin scam, faggot

What the fuck do XRP schizos transact

Lmao, csw is the biggest faggot to ever grace crypto, holy shit.
I thought rich heart was insufferable, but goddamn craig wright is really setting the stage for his faggotry.
You know he flaunts this bullshit metric when he shills BSV to retard investors.
Lmao.
Just lmao.

he doesn't shill bsv as a product, take a look at nchain.com and try to find the buy button
spoiler - there isn't one
they offer data services

conspiracy theories

omg, someone is using the network to store historical data?! the horror!
what data is being stored on xrp or ethereum?

fuck off Craig.
You had to run to UK to avoid prosecution.
Come home faggot, I will skin you alive after making you watch me face fuck your wife

whoa, tough guy. why don't you write that threat to the flo blockchain, faglord

holy shit, the psyop levels here kek. so transparent.
"many of the complex issues we were solving *simply* disappeared overnight"
literal kek, someone reads this and believes its real.

ODL corridors use XRP for international remittances. 10% of the remittances from US to Mexico are made on XRP. All around the world is used like this to move money between countries cheap and efficiently.

Ah well, at least mETHheads tried.

Attached: Screensh65.jpg (290x290, 20.02K)