Post instances of zoomers being stupid with money and then wondering where it all went

post instances of zoomers being stupid with money and then wondering where it all went

Attached: 1658728315521594.png (1192x2312, 2.29M)

What you’re blabbering about doesn’t concern me.

then don't post in the thread you stupid faggot

Imagine that exact same shelf but covered in ornate """fine China""" in the house of a 89 year old woman. It's the exact same thing. Kek

>people get "fine China" usually as a wedding gift.
they don't collect them like Hummel's, besides as an incel you won't have to worry about a "wife" showing off her fine china anytime soon.

Attached: waytobusy.jpg (1438x764, 145.61K)

Haha dae zoomers bad haha

We will find where you live and euthanise you boomer parasite

My in-laws just gave us one of their apartments when we got married, no tacky dishes needed

That's a scam he's pulling on his viewers. Simple as.

>Haha dae zoomers bad haha
this
tired of these not-zoomers trying to fit in with facebook rejects

No one believes you are married let alone have ever been with a chick. Prove it post her tits now faggot, otherwise you are just another lying incel.

Attached: 1622547365489.jpg (300x440, 25.28K)

Thing is, if things were somewhat fair, that bunxh of crap would never be a financial burden on someone. But nowadays we are working against governments that actively sabotage us, corporations that shrinkflate and inflate their prices on the daily and jobs that pay hardly anything. I am german and our government is killing our future because of muh ukraine.

this is fucking stupid. "things are worse, but collecting junk is NOT even stupider in light of that fact! obviously, it's external reality's fault. my funko pop collection is working against governments that actively sabotage us"

Turn your Green politicians into renewable energy. They’re on CIA and FSB payroll

Attached: XrC.webm (512x384, 2.03M)

You utter fucking spastic

Attached: 1622377529955.png (500x460, 25.05K)

I'd have to behead my wife then inshallah

this is no different from gold or silver

Attached: 1599106344678.jpg (560x909, 102.05K)

>justifying medical bills
Americans truly are pathetic cucks

How much do you really think a shelf full of quartz costs?

Crystals appreciate over time but very slowly, a good diverse selection of nice cut and/or raw specimens is a pretty safe 'investment', very unlikely to devalue if you pick right

This bitch aint doing that though, looks like she has mass market opaque pillar bullshit. Along with some tumbled whatever stones and gay 2edgy carved skulls. No serious collector would buy that shit, good luck reselling at swap meets for 1/10th of RRP

Attached: 1487602966264.png (439x525, 334.54K)

>comparing sanded stones with quality art
>comparing a young person with a finished person
Young people aren´t stupid, they lack philosophy