SIGA

SIGA
>SIGA
SIGA
>SIGA

Attached: S I G A.png (1237x928, 48.88K)

ARE YA READY KIDS?!?

priced in

Ohnonno u all gonna die faggott ops ohnonono.

It'll be fine, all we need is for gay men to stop having promiscuous sex for a couple of weeks, and it will all go away.

Antibody dependent enhancement cover story

cute. this is what Any Forums faggots said with covid
instead it left MILLIONS of corpses in it's wake

Go outside kek

Yeah, my friends and family dropped just like flies bro, at least the vac ban is safe and effective!

t: Any Forums schizo who never faced reality by staying in his basement since he was 14 years old

...so? It only affects faggots

>Paid to post /pol schizo shit on /pol
>Paid to call anons /pol schizo on /biz

Current facts, you can extrapolate/infer them at your will
>40+ mutations in too short a time window for DNA (picrel)
>First time in history monkepox has gone human-to-human transmission
>Infectious amounts found on all surfaces of the patients room
>Boils, pustules, rash, spit, blood, shit, and cum are all vectors for transmission
>anything those things touch can transmit virus
>Reports of pets getting it
>Up until last week all countries were directed to only test males or direct contact with an confirmed case (lack of testing and initial vector being one of two pride events, a parade, and five day fetish festival)
>No immunity, reinfection possible
>The worst cases received the best care. Hospitals only have so many negative pressure rooms
>Only one flea from an infected dog or cat needs to jump on a rat before humanity remembers an ancient enemy for which we'd burn our own towns down
>WHO delayed meetings until after pride month
>The live attenuated vaccine being given to the gay population is also infectious and seemingly uneffective
Now add in staff shortages in hospitals, panic, stupid people, and those with virus fatigue. Also those that think because covid was fake/blown out of proportion, no other viruses are actually dangerous.

Attached: confused geneticists.png (1518x6659, 928.61K)

So faggots will kill us all. Nice.

And how is it going to jump from a dog/cat to a flea?
Proof of pets getting it?
Less than 2% of the people who have it are female, it clearly is just spreading between homos who cant keep it in their pants even when covered in boils and sores.

Not my problem.

well...yes...but no. Gain of function exists. My money is on bioterrorism of some form. They just released it into a very amazing source of nonstop spread. The unbelievable speed of mutations from last measurement is suspect. But from an investment strategy, I'd highly suggest pet care, SIGA (current effective "treatment"), stay away from vaxx companies (only due to NTI research including current vaccines being ineffective, purely speculation)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-24 at 06-42-46 Chris Turnbull on Twitter.png (578x1328, 760.56K)

Im sure they'd be more than willing to take one for the team and not guzzle strangers piss and shit in coked out orgies for 14 days to flatten the curve.

>Negative pressure rooms
This shit isn't airborne.

see
and this one of a woman being denied testing. Initial testing that included women were "self identifying women/biological males"

Attached: 1658237910860918.jpg (521x1024, 84.36K)

its fake, all that its fake, its beign made specifically to scare the smart part of the population (such as me) into obedience. i've researched all over youtube and facebook, i know the truth and i bet im %1000 more competent than all those scientists with years of education and experience.

Once again homos are fucking animals and spreading another animal orgin disease to other humans. First HIV and now this trash.

take it up with this guy
>link includes the no-no word, but here's a grab, you can find more out or simple searches before denying something you don't know
I can post other things, but you wouldn't believe those...but would you believe that if you cough while infectious that those droplets would be infectious? Luckily there isn't a respiratory virus going around right now...they would be coughing it everywhere.
>get /comfy/ bros

Attached: wheeeeee.png (772x899, 426.18K)

possible, but I'm self isolating to avoid THE PERMANENT SCARRING AND BLINDNESS that effects most cases.
>the ride never ends
>BUY SIGA

Attached: citieswillburn.png (1333x733, 661.2K)

It spreads through Droplets. That's not considered airborne. A negative pressure room not going to make a difference. It is just better to place them in an isolated room by themselves. Just

>both through droplets and micro-aerosols
Have you looked at any social media in the last three weeks? People can't get close enough

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-13 at 01-09-37 blisters - Twitter Search _ Twitter.png (598x138, 18.29K)

OH NO WORKING FROM HOME UNTIL 2025 SUCH A MISERY

I HATE MAIMUNAPOX NOW

Attached: 1656020771474.jpg (604x576, 84.37K)

also

Attached: aerosolized.jpg (866x565, 195.03K)

can't we just deport and gas all the fags?
i mean for health purpose