Spain is lazy

One of the most frequented bars in my town just closed because the owner just can't find waiter nor cooks for the kitchen.
The unemployment rate in Spain is at 13.1% right now (28% for people younger than 25) so there are more than enough people to supply these jobs. But people are just lazy! The owner of the bar told me that waiters told her that they wouldn't work sundays which is the second most important day of the week.

This story has been happening over the past few months and even the news reported on it. And it is not a money thing, waiters and cooks earn above the minimum wage which was raised recently. What will happen to a country that relies on tourism when it can't exploit it properly because people just won't work?

Attached: 4d5.png (694x495, 128.33K)

They're too busy smoking porros on the beach, and honestly I can't blame them.

>waiters and cooks earn above the minimum wage

apparently this is not even enough. consider paying double the minimum wage

lazy bros, it's over

Attached: 1612079167458.png (645x770, 15.96K)

It’s not entirely because they’re lazy. It’s just why put into a corrupt system that doesn’t work for you. It’s actually very logical and I commend fellow zoom zooms. Generation Y aka millennials suck ass

>make personal convenience the crux of people's moral compasses
>people put their own convenience first and don't hustle so other people can access better services or so they can support a family
It's just a natural conclusion of liberalism. Working solely for material gain isn't worth it when the material gain isn't enough.

I am at work, and there are alot of lazy niggers worldwide, but fuck this jewish system anyways, almost everything 2x the price in a motherfucking lidl. Everybody is blaming the fucking meme war, but rhey are just greedy shits.
Ffs we are talking about potato chips and sunflower seeds. Yeah i know all rhe potato, salt, and sunflower only grows in ukraine....

>almost everything 2x the price in a motherfucking lidl. Everybody is blaming the fucking meme war, but rhey are just greedy shits.
bro its fucking ridiculous fuel prices here have gone down a ton already but the food just keeps going up, they will never lower prices again these greedy fucks.

I bet this inflation thingy is transitory.......

You are a parasite

import harder working immigrants

Countries across EU and North America are limiting agricultural production, through fertiliser regulations and cuts.

Si.

Attached: 1655840766760.png (1049x673, 1.01M)

Imagine working 40 hours a week and still living paycheck to paycheck while having to pay rent, taxes, car insurance and pay off debt.
Fuck that.

Attached: WageCuckZombie.jpg (890x1066, 137.93K)

>about potato chips
Used to be 2.99$ now it'd 5.99$.
Fuck working.

>Trust fund kid with mommy daddies money.

is it true madrid is full of fags?

And you contribute to a system that hates you. I'd rather be a parasite

boomer tier mentality
put the salary at 2,000 euros per month and you will find cookers / waiters
it's like french vinyard owners trying to find slaves in bulgaria to recolt the grape every summer pretending french youth don't want to work

raise the fucking salary and you will find, if you don't want then just stfu boomer

whole spain is full of fags
but not surprising when you know spanish women are hairy and don't wipe their ass
france is japan in comparison and france is a shithole for real

>heh you need to work hard to provide for your children and make sure they live a happy life doing what they love
>wtf your parents made sure you can live a happy life doing what you love instead of waging??? That's morally wrong!!
The cognitive dissonance of a wagetard

Let more moroccan and algerian come in your country, they'll work on Sunday no problem.

Do you have good unemployement benefits? France is a supposedly first world country but our unemployment rate is 10% specifically because unemployment is very well paid (about 75% of whatever you made when you had a job).

>That's morally wrong!!
I never said that, trust fund kids are retarded and live life on easy mode.
That wage cuck is poor because he works for you and you complain about his poverty while YOU didn't earn your wealth.
Cry more you fucking nigger.

i worked 2 years in my life (in france) then went to unemployment bucks and lived my best life during 2.5 years wandering all over the world (yes 2.5 years due to covid prolongations)
then i exit scammed this shithole and found a real job in a real country
fuck france

>spanish women are hairy
im omw

>Let more moroccan and algerian come in your country

lol, fuck that shit

>>heh you need to work hard to provide for your children and make sure they live a happy life doing what they love
Never said you shouldn't.
I'm just saying that without your parents you would have to also wage cuck and be poor, which is weird you mutts have this mentality of hating the poor.
I dunno I hate Americans.