We are going lower. Suggest coins to buy in the coming dip

Extra points for low cap gems with a lot of pumping potential.

Attached: 1655121209441s.jpg (250x244, 8.44K)

Bitconnect

how do you guys know when a dip is coming/?

Kenshi. Low cap gem.

now that you've heard it, that's how we hear it too

$spiral, 1,7m mcap, paired with usdc, og floki v3 dev(you know the one with the billion mcap), eaisiest play og my life

A billion market cap in this bear market is not good. means there wouldn't be much of a pump. I'm sticking to Geeq myself. Just under 3m market cap and it's a blockchain.

That is how a low cap should seem.

Simple, BTC, the king of the jungle, will continue to rise daily. Some microcaps with promise will do the same.

Cap looks good shill me a bag user

The major challenge with most of those new chains is that they always come up with innovative ideas but often end up delivering less than expected.

nobody's here to shill you shit user. you should learn to make research on your own.

I notice that too. But if this happens in this case, then I'll be content with taking my profit due to investing at a mc of 3m.

Everyone is here to shill me that's what this shit board if for.
That and to take abuse from random anons that I wasn't talking to like you. So shill me or fuck off.

I get mine from Kucoin but it's also on ascendex if you like it better

yeah this is a perfect cap to ape in desu

Look user this is a shill thread
>We are going lower. Suggest coins to buy in the coming dip

The cap looks good from a degen stand point but why would it pump

BIRD money

Not that you zombie. Do some research about hybrid blockchain to gain more insight.

I heard that the web staking is also live with some decent apy's

Taking profit in bear market, Lol. In-fact most of the low caps won't survive the tension only those with fundamentals and team player

Keep your expectations mild and calm, but if they have the necessary features to foster adoption, why not? It could be possible. Trade safely and smartly.