It makes me want to suck blood

I was broke after my divorce. Give me investment advice so I can quickly recoup my losses.

Attached: 1655715674668s.jpg (204x250, 9.67K)

Give blood to hospitals for money.
Jerk off and sell the semen.
Also drop shipping will make u rich instantly just buy my shit

Buy donut or i dont know.

Wait for the crash. Invest everything into ETH.

>wait for the crash

sell your soul to Beelzebub

Go all in Juno and stake it with some decent validator. Check in 2025 or whatever
(Remember to claim IBC airdrops)

what the fuck is this?

DYOR the interweb is free

ETH may do the opposite. I think payment related projects like UTK and XPRESS got spmething to offer

You right user

you can't know for sure until the bull run starts and we begin to see real adoption.

People give blood for free user

>he felt for the marriage meme

ngmi
kys

Their fundamental is rock solid and are some of the best low Cap IMO

payment system may likely emerge if adoption takes its full course. The contrary is the case now, as skepticism keeps floating around.

Being low cap is not enough. It gotta satisfy a particular use case. although it looks like it does

Since the token has wide uses like bill payment, hotel and travel booking, I think adoption will be very high.

If the team ever implements the suggested metaverse banking, it may attain a new height

you should invest in [insert shitcoin], its a new coin with superior blockchain tech than other coins.

its bound to moon in any moment, dont miss it and join us, this is oportunity of a life time.

join [insert shitcoin] today.

[insert cringy catchphrase]

it's best to keep things simple IMO. best not to overcomplicate things desu.

bill payments will only happen when there's a worldwide adoption. Now that is something you cannot be completely sure of. except the next bull run proves to be bigger than the last