Hedera Hashgraph

WTF am I really going to actually make it?

Attached: HBAR Price Prediction.jpg (1080x1745, 433.84K)

scam

Hopefully. I'm pretty certain it will be successful in the future,

Let's not pretend any of us understands how this shit actually works. I see globohomo, I invest. Simple as.

Attached: 1650789994288.jpg (330x264, 19.52K)

>2030
Lmao. The NBV of your investment is probably gonna be negative due to inflation and other factors.

If hbar is $200 by 2030 then you will need several billions to make it

Unless there is some sort of reset. No one knows what's happening in the future.

Of course you're going to make it, you hold HBAR. The only coin that matters. The world will be token and it will be powered by hashgraph.

>seething
Stock markets will tokenize on Hedera and Hbar will have 10t+ mc.

how?

I called my boss a faggot and told him I'm gonna retire in 7 years with my crypto profits and now he wants to fire me. Wtf do I do? I still need this job for now

these type of media posts indicate the bottom is much lower
bye

Yes, random Indian guy consulted a toilet witch for the 8 year outlook for your coin and this is what he was told. Isn't the internet amazing?

>disparate networks are better, more efficient, faster, and cheaper

And the most amazing prediction is that the value will accrue to HBAR holders instead of HBAR insiders.

Attached: 1642592379610.png (900x676, 269.59K)

unless hbar is worth 4 grand by then 400 aint gonna cut it

These predictions never come true

I just bought a shitcoin with a supply of a quadrillion and price predictions are 2,30$ by 2030

Gains are measured in %, supply doesn't matter. Supply is 50bill because of 64bit integer limitations. You "muh supply" donkeys are retarded as fuck, so if there would be 5million supply, 1 HBAR would be now 600$ and you would buy 0.1HBAR per month, given this is how much you can afford every month.

This. There's a reason why sats are relevant. The "max supply" of BTC may well be 21m whole-numbered coins, but in practice nobody really deals with whole coins. The people who fall for the """"tokenomics"""" meme are the same people who don't mentally substitute $10 when they see something that costs $9.99. They're idiots.