Fuck Integration

Minecraft gambling with jeets' intelligence?
>...blockchain technologies are not permitted to be integrated....
>WTF is happening to blockchain technology
>Wtf with NFTs,
>Wtf with P2E,
>Wtf with Web3.0 tech,
>Wtf with Metaverse,
Zero adoption 4channers?

Attached: image_edit_271069993421136.jpg (328x328, 34.38K)

user suck it up wtf wtf wtf wtf what the flying fuck are you even trying to saying you moronic prick

Attached: 1652781631339s.jpg (125x95, 2.18K)

Wtf are you ranting about? Go get some sleep jeet

Are you living in the moon bitch? Because these are opposite of what's happening in the crypto space atm

Minecraft banned NFTs and OP is freaking out, thinking it's over for NFTs and web3. I wish it were, but sadly it's not.

Kek..that's why he is a fucking jeet for all you and I guess he will be sucking up a frigging alien

Attached: 1657317357007s.jpg (159x250, 5.38K)

Web3 is the future jeet. And especially when it comes to crypto payments adoption and integration in many soild blockchains. I guess you are frigging retard

Attached: 1127 - 7HuEUCE.gif (774x690, 77.17K)

user is scared as fuck. There is still Xoxno and many other others

Like what user

How many drugs are you on right now user?

Where were you when thousands of merchants were adopting crypto payment? Fucking newfag

Hahahaha, that's right we can now buy from a house to some groceries we want with crypto. It's being adopted globally the dream of Satoshi is becoming a reality now.

Attached: images (32).jpg (280x180, 11.45K)

He must still be tipsy from clubbing throughout yesterday

Honeyland gonna make you withdraw this statement about P2es

He can't even afford to party he is a fucking boomer user

You can even earn rebates as you are making purchases with crypto

Attached: 1649772025242s.jpg (250x225, 6.35K)

You don't know that web3 is just getting started. A lot of awesome services on web3 like data indexing from Subsquid and they are also bringing up the firesquid.

Web3 is just getting started and I like how decentralized it is. Developers are getting on-chain data from Subsquid in the Polkadot chain to help them build better.

Yeah I know. Recently when I got my iPhone 13 I got 1.5% cashback using the utrust crypto payment gateway.

Wow that's great man seems to be interesting

Organic replies bro, I'm in!!!

Guess you don't like changes jeet. Everything is changing and you don't need to be like an ignorant forver. KOLs from Kolnet gonna slap your cringe face.

Who has the most merchants out of the whole crypto payment getaways jeet?

Is that even web3?
Lol

Boomers aren't to be trifled with. They are richer than Gen Zs

>imagine being so helpless that you build something for Minecraft because you don’t have the skills to build your own game

They're revolutionising the marketing in web3 jeet. IDO will be replaced to their IMO launchpad for transparency and visibility.

Some have staking options that you can participate in, if you are not buying