How can we finish the job?

how can we finish the job?

Attached: eternal.jpg (726x700, 117.68K)

Tnt in minecraft.

>Bitcoin has no future as a payments network, says the jew thief

Fertilizers in a truck delivered to his house
A birthday cake surprise in his private jet

i hate this kike so much it's unreal

You guys know he openly stated multiple times he doesn't care at all about crypto only making shekels
Well, he's made them now. So he doesn't care

We all dream of erasing him on Minecraft

Attached: download (2).jpg (212x238, 13.04K)

it's true though because btc is cucked by smol blocks and failure of a lightning meme network
time for the pos and coin inflation narratives to launch and saylor to get a return on his big bags by hodling

i wonder how much does it costs a minecraft hitmen in minecraft bahamas

this guy and the cardano guy are fucking freaks. look at this dumb gangly motherfucker. absolutely no self-awareness. embarrassing

FTX is insolvent

>we must exterminate the decentralized coin fellow cryptoes!, otherwise we as an industry wont survive!

>...

Attached: 1658327773680.jpg (595x335, 105.51K)

he hates btc because he can't control the supply the way a traditional jew would

Attached: hide tha pain.jpg (1200x600, 327.21K)

Attached: women-in-the-afterlife-i-missed-you-grandma-too-sweetie-i-missed-you-men-in-the-afterlife-where-is-the-guy-who-shot-harambe-yPJkH~2.jpg (640x792, 94.43K)

he's right. slow. costs more than it needs to in tx fees. outdated tech.

only in blockchain do people get emotionally attached to their 8-track player.

Dfinity has a lawsuit against the New York Times and a fake firm named Arkham intelligence for making shit up to fud icp. It’s likely to come out in discovery that this kike paid for the hit piece which would lead to him getting fucked In the ass pretty hard.

Uncle Sam
Bank
Fraud

he’s right you know

Btc is controlled by the bankers/mastercard/bilderbergs and is not Bitcoin.

Attached: pain3.png (406x125, 20.64K)