She us seeking 1 bn in the divorce after 4yrs

Divorce laws should not apply above 1 mill wealth. Corporation laws should apply.

Attached: 7FB55670-191A-43A6-8309-CA6C41512FB0.jpg (1536x1530, 729.07K)

He looks like a kike rat so I couldn't care less.

fake and gay

Attached: 1658720992693565.png (889x830, 126.71K)

she's beautiful

Alimony shouldn't be a thing to begin with

If they were friends he would be going along with it to save his friend some money in the divorce. I would. My reading of this is that the story is true and Musk is trying to save face.

wouldn't the wife be awarded less money if it was confirmed she's cheating?

Men have nigger tendencies. Alimony and state-rngorced marriage is required for civilization

If I was a billionaire Id just find women I like, and offer them a deal, $100k/year for 25 years, and impregnate them and they raise my child.
I'd do this with 100 women. I would do this all in the same year. Then when the 100 children reach age 25, they have to enter a battle royal squid game for my estate, only 1 winner allowed.

Awarding alimony makes no sense if she's been working the entire time.

The point of alimony, and the cases where I would support it, is if one person gave up their career to be a housewife or househusband (cuck) since doing so lost them their career development and earning power. If the couple started or ran businesses together then a 50:50 split would make sense in that case. And maybe someone who's been cheated on even deserves some kind of consolation prize. But in this case he founded Google before he met her, she worked on her own companies probably using him for financing, and she's the one accused of cheating and initiated the divorce.

She's a straight gold digger.

Yeah that's my point. If Musk was a real friend (not just an acquaintance) he would go along with it to help Brin. Even if they weren't friends he could leverage it to get a favour from Brin.

FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS!

Attached: oyeyeah202.jpg (1000x1500, 71.56K)

>flat mongoloid with fat face
>beautiful
What happened to modern """men"""? Why is their taste so shit?

Any Forums, how do i marry and divorce a rich man?

I dont have any skills, and i dont think I'll ever be rich any other way :( pic related, my doppelganger

Attached: 1658411320374943.jpg (742x1024, 88.01K)

marriage is fucking retarded. why any man would get married these days is beyond me. theres literally no reason for a man to get officially married

Go find some fat kike in Hollywood to be abused by

Make sure to have iq above room temperature

i thought jews knew how to hold on to their money?

I cant act

I have an IQ of 140 but i have mental health issues and personality issues, i have autism i think, because i just get anxious a lot.

>I cant act
Never stopped Megan Fox

How rich has he got to be? If you really look like that I'll marry you but you have to be my breeding sow and if you try to divorce rape me I'll have you killed please respond

men leave cuz women are so fucking annoying and petty to be around. most women are bullies with a skirt and do it to get hate fucked. if women were actually charasmatic and funny to be around dudes wouldnt be leaving. but no they gotta nag about your clothes not being folded in a drawer while her clothes are everywhere. and no they dont see the hypocriticalness in it. if they do then they dont care. theres a 100 more to replace u

marry me and then I can die at 30 and you can enjoy a couple mil life insurance payout and my crypto portfolio