Pandemic -> recession -> depression -> world war -> new world order

pandemic -> recession -> depression -> world war -> new world order

unironically history repeats itself

Attached: breadline001-jpg-1591637890.jpg (1140x798, 160.02K)

>pandemic
fake and gay
>recession
>depression
dumb liberal cope
>war
not my provlem

Now take your brainchip and eat your bugs

Attached: 615EA5E5-8951-4AFD-B507-19BEDF78DA7A.jpg (849x1280, 211.64K)

That isn't what happened you tard

stupid humans let them do whatever they want and pretend they believe every single word of it

??
> 1918 Pandemic
> 1929 great depression
> 1939 world war 2
> 1945 new world order

Nothing ever happens

>V shaped recovery
didnt see that one? did u history?

People around the world allowed themselves to be turned prisoners for roughly two years. I think that counts as something happening.

Attached: aus.png (959x618, 270.88K)

You, the human, is being 3D printed. You did not "evolve" over time, because time is a trick of consciousness and does not exist. What you call life is a self-sorting algorithm designed to make information that can reorganize it's surroundings into it's composite mirror. However since like itself is a sorting algorithm, its mirror composite expands indefinitely. Therefore the ultimate goal of life must be to unlock the universe itself. "Life" is itself an code unlock sequence running across multiple overstructures.
Wars must exist as life refines itself over time, purging away the parts that do not contribute to homeostasis. It is part of the process. BTW the gnostics are the most accurate, but no one knows how many prodgener consciousness there are for sure.

Turns out what I had been doing for years was called isolation or lockdowns, I thought it was just me being a loser

two more weeks

Oh don't worry you were being a loser

can you post more of those related historical events?
I wanna know more

Fucking moron, go back to sleep

did you forget ww1?

unfathomably based user

please share more thoughts

this
embrace solipsism or never make it

except when it does

You just read the great reset didn't you?