What is the best car to live and sleep out of?

Attached: 20140906-122651.jpg (540x403, 78.87K)

the one you steal

fuel efficient car + tent + 5 blankets

fuck off Jamal

Car not needed

Attached: 6F1F3B0D-308A-48C3-B9F9-C6033B1E2BF7.jpg (1024x752, 137.98K)

best spots to park your jar?

An RV

Unironically a tesla

You wanna get a medium size hatchback I had a vw gti that the back seats folded up and was a comfy sleeping spot although it didn't leave much storage room

I met a girl driving across the canada. She was in a Mazda 5. She's probably going to get raped and/or murdered but she was nice, spent the day with her walking/swimming in a provincial park.

MOG the competition

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 1.30.41 pm.png (1546x1034, 2.33M)

what the fuck is the market of this?
"Sir: we have to send a platoon to the desert and protect those 4 archaeologists"
"No no: the 4 archaeologists have to go themselves with a single vehicle"

"I know just the thing sir".

People who want to do month long expeditions in parts of the outback/africa/remote USA.
They sell in Aus for anywhere from $150k to $500k US and the market for them is pretty active.

Based jar dweller

waste of money and time
also I wonder if it even has enough fuel for that

Honda Element

>going on an epic adventureinto the wild is a waste of money and time
literally name one better use of your time lmao

going for a month is, by day 4 I'd be bored, by day 10 I'd be pic related.

Attached: file.png (960x600, 755.33K)

pontiac aztec

By day 4 you'd realise you didn't care about checking your phone any more, and by day 10 you'd be completely at home in the routine and wondering why people ever cuck themselves by living in "civilisation"

>...he said as he shat out yesterdays MRE into the designated bucket. "Good enough" he thought as he wiped his hands afterwards on his jeans, having run out of potable water a week ago.

>sleep in car
aren't you guys worried about carbon monoxide poisoning? and where would you park the car at night?

I can do 10 days in my 4x4 which is less than a quarter of the size of this mog lmao

Scion xB or Chevy Van, maybe Toyota Previa

Attached: IMG_5573.jpg (750x1162, 621.24K)

smirt yu

obviously a prius

Nigga, I'm from 1979. I know very well how to live without internet autism; I was even an early internet adopter; I was around during the creation of your cocaine.

Look up the prius hatchback "stealth camper" builds.
You can run AC inside while the engine is off and it has a battery sensor that automatically starts up the engine, and keeps it running just long enough to top up the battery, if the battery is running low.
Otherwise got it right.