You can't cash out isn't a meme

American here and I can't get a fucking rental for the life of me. I've applied to five different apartment complexes and all of them have denied me cause I don't "meet their income requirements" and I don't have a "real job". Have just over a million dollars that I made from crypto and have explained this to them but they don't care. I have never felt more poor in my entire fucking life. Do they think I can't afford it or something? I just want to move out from my parents and live in a nice apartment holy shit I'm seriously going to lose it bros.

Attached: 334.png (680x382, 243.17K)

Pay a year in full retard

When I was looking for apartments they wanted a background check and a credit score and a blood sample and a penis inspection and my SSN and 24 months of rent up front

But then I got lucky and found a boomer couple that didn't care I was unemployed when I told them I had $20k in the bank and am white

Just buy a house..? Why are you renting with so much money?

>just over a million dollars
buy a house nigger. or at least some shit apartment, even if it dumps you'll save on rent if you plan on living there for a few years.

Not everyone wants to live in the same place their entire life

In this economy, you can probably buy a cheap home in cash soon

the only part that mattered is you were white, the rest was just the icing on the cake

That's why you buy a house. If you have 1mil buying a hose is no problem kek.

LMAO this is how you know this "muh 7 figures from crypto" shit is just a larp. Fucking faggot wouldn't be on here crying about not renting an apartment. HE would of bought a house or Condo already.

No one cares if you're white though

just buy a house retard

>would of
Kill yourself.

Could be real. Some are just natural born rentcucks and will never make it.

move to las vegas, they don't care because people are constantly moving in and out

Yeah, I know what you mean OP, it sucks.

Attached: stimpy.gif (500x382, 125.87K)

7 figure retired rent chad here. buying a house only makes financial sense if the equity can be effectively leveraged into other investments (the interest of which is tax deductable). with projected rates, that equation becomes marginal at best and genuinely isnt worth the effort.

i enjoy the apartment/city lifestyle but apartments (at least where i am) experience nil or even negative capital growth, and also come with high body corporate fees. far more convenient and sensible for me to just rent the place i want to live and invest my extra capital in shares.

Boomers in my high trust safe suburban area certainly do. People don't even have fences or lock their doors.

Move to a third world country and buy a bungalow you dumb fuck.
What is so special about the US that you must live there?

That doesn't even exist in 2022.

>I have a million dollars, want to move out of my parent's house and refuse to buy a home.
kys larper
die with them shitposter