Read this and tell me your thoughts Any Forums?

news.bitcoin.com/targeting-the-us-dollars-hegemony-russia-china-and-brics-nations-plan-to-craft-a-new-international-reserve-currency/

Apologies for phoneposting I'm stuck in the wagey cage.

Attached: Screenshot_20220725-114035_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 950.56K)

Based Amerishart-killers

Send putin and Winnie the poo your energy!!! My country was invaded and defeated in 1865 by Ameriniggers and they have done a fine job of shiiting up the entire nation. May they burn in hell

This is exactly what I’d do if I were in their shoes…

What happens to the US when the usd loses its global reserve currency status?

Seems like they have their work cut out for them, it blows my mind that even despite inflation and US society going to shit, the world is still FOMOing into USD.

agreed. It's actually safer for the world to have decentralized monetary institutions instead of the totalitarian iron bank that currently exists

Dollar milkshake and Arthur Hayes’ last 2 articles…go!

hopefully they will use their immense power and wealth to adapt to reality

“All we can do is by some sly or roundabout way introduce something they can’t stop”

Someone should write an article about the US response to this and call it "Shitting BRICS"

Not going to happen. Two second world powers combined with three or four third world poor faggot countries don’t even come close to the economic power of the USA. Now couple that with othe first world Western countries and Russ/chink are pissing in the wind.
>t. motorcyclist

All the globalists fucks who have been selling us out to the Chinese for the past 20+ years deserve to lose EVERYTHING! Unfortunately they won't. Why do you think Black Rock and Bill Gates have been buying up property over theses past few years?

With Biden's leadership they will succ(sn)eed

maybe if they did it before evergrande
now both Russia and China are about to collapse

Honestly laughable.
Chinks are soulless road killing each other psychopaths, and also organ stealers and scammers
Russia is a bunch of cold bored violent drunks.
Indians are disgusting streetshitting scammers
Brazil is a poor fucking favela macoco eating shithole
And africa is africa

Of all the places to do business with, these should be last resorts.

None of these countries have an economy except China.

Hopefully the US government collapses and we lynch all the politicians and bankers.

>don’t even come close to the economic power of the USA.
what economic power? endless money printing? lol

the thing is usa is printing less than everyone else right now, they're the smartest retard on the short bus that's why dxy is soaring

East is gonna Dominate

Attached: MuttsBTFO.png (1452x2048, 667.09K)

>just trust your wealth to a cabal of autocrats bro

As far as I know other major economies printed a lot less. DXY is up because of demand created by so much international trade and debt being done in dollars as well as it being viewed as the safest currency during turmoil.

>Creating the world reserve currency

uhhh... it already exists

Attached: xrplogo.png (225x225, 4.71K)

The chink stole his people's money. He's not someone you want to have power. America is corrupt as fuck, but even they aren't THAT level of jewish. If they got big enough in power, they'd probably team up with russia to start another cold war over wanting to take over America. Putin earlier on threatened to nuke people that went against then with the Ukraine shit. These 2 are fucking nut jobs

Attached: ACF58CB6-B7CE-4FB3-9F5D-88EA98E634D1.jpg (639x607, 53.03K)