Have any of you experienced the same?

Have any of you experienced the same?

slate.com/business/2022/07/husband-remote-work-finance-advice.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-124253.png (1080x1533, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/business/2022/07/husband-remote-work-finance-advice.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only women who cheat feel this way
Marriage is for cuckks
I’m keeping all my money thank you

Actually the state will take about 30% of your income over your lifetime

>slate.com/business/2022/07/husband-remote-work-finance-advice.html
>I have two small children (ages 2 and 5) and I am worried that they see him doing such little work through the day—he often is lounging and sleeping at moments when I am toiling and I never seem to get time to even sit through the day. I’m worried that my children are forming unhealthy ideas of what it means to work (and how gender is involved) and my husband refuses to follow our household routines and is not able to help with the kids functionally.

>*I* have two small children
>I'm worried that MY children
>and MY husband...
why would he take care of her bastard children? not his problem
based. never take care of a single mom's kids

Hahahaha. Many such cases. Women, for all their talk about gender equality and abolishing gender roles, are actually just as sexist, if not even more then men. In their reptile cavewomen brains, men are supposed to go out of the house to hunt and bring home the bacon. Women stay at home to take care of the kids etc. Seeing their wfh husbands at home the whole day makes them dry up like nth else even though the money is still coming in

This “article” doesn’t even real
>get back to the office!
>RTO meme
>LINKED-IN trending bar says gotta go back wagies!
>PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE TO PAY THE RENT ON THAT PLACE

>woman is mad work is a joke, wants man to work harder so he can suffer as much as her

UHHH REPOST ALERT

sneed

>he still pays taxes
what an idiot

bye bitch

don't need no jealous cunt in my life

My girlfriend 100% resented all the downtime I get in the off season of my job. I don’t give a fuck. It’s over the moment you let a woman move in with you.

I'm convinced this is the exact reason every single boomer man in my office swears that they "hate" working from home.

Humans are so fucking retarded this makes me want to kill myself. How can we have an ocean of information at our fingertips, and brains capable of abstract thought, and yet not be able to overcome retarded social norms when they become irrelevant?

women aren't real humans

men are the only real humans

I have never even had a gf, so I don't know this feel.

I work from home and I don’t get even a minute of break. I hate working in a call centre.

My feminist workmate said she wants equality.
I asked her "Would give up her female perks for equality?" She replied No.

don't wfh but only do 3 days per week, get paid 20% more than my live in gf who does 5 days. she hates that i stay home no matter what i'm doing with my time. i do all the housework which loses me a lot of respect but i like a clean house

You could also make the argument the other way around. Man protects the women while he toils and is disposable. Women are the true humans.

based

Attached: 1622682988557.jpg (865x760, 50.49K)

Strange because the opposite happend to me, my bf was happy i was working from home.

I dont get it, he always told me i look pretty getting ready, and now im a fat mess, right now my hair is up and im wearing an oversized tshirt as a dress. People are weird, id be happy if my partner worked from home.

At least soneone else would eat the snacks

What's the fucking problem here? My brother-in-law makes decent money, six figures working from home. Most of the time he's interfacing with clients, but sometimes he's got nothing to do, so he plays video games then. Good thing for him that my sister isn't a dumbass like this Elizabeth Spiers seems to be.

Attached: derp.png (483x515, 308.06K)