Money is stupid. Why do we even have money? its dumb. Why dont we just barter and trade for shit we need...

Money is stupid. Why do we even have money? its dumb. Why dont we just barter and trade for shit we need? what the fuck is the point of this piece of paper

Attached: dumb.jpg (900x675, 173.69K)

Money is the equivalent of time. You spend time to earn money and then spend that money to buy goods. Youd still have to give something of value that took your time to obtain to gain things you want or need. Money makes that easier because not everyone would accept a wooden chair you made for food they will take money so it makes trade less complicated. Its much more about how much control over your money should the government have and how do we get back to a point where money has real worth.

We dont have money you fucking idiot

We have currency

Quit being anti-semitic

Attached: pol-27.jpg (1024x640, 138.18K)

>he doesn’t know philosophers stone

Attached: 1971E9FD-C4E6-4A6C-A77B-60B9DFCE66C2.jpg (474x325, 15.39K)

Hellp Rabbi

Poor hands typed this

Chaim and moshe won’t like this thread.
Money is for control of a population

Money is barter 2.0
Currency is slavery 2.0

This is how I know the bottom is not in. I can actually smell the retard through the screen.

Fiat Currency you retard.

makes no sense
this place is always retarded

/Retard

Read chapter 1 of The wealth of Nations, faganon. It's all in there

>how do we get back to a point where money has real worth
this is what's interesting because even backing it with gold is just backing it with a rare resource but then you say what gives gold it's worth? I mean just owning a lump of gold of it self is pretty fucking useless to most people other than knowing there is someone that will buy it in the future.

Where does all money come from?

Private corporations create all money.

Proofs at:
bank LIES dot ORG

Attached: Byron Dale letter from US Treasury.gif (1206x1473, 535.79K)

logistics and world domination obviously

And what happens if someone has what you need but you don't have what he wants in exchange?

then he has to go find someone else

Attached: A03043AD-959C-4FED-A296-882D7F41821A.jpg (574x730, 51.39K)

Thats because the econ textbook writers have the attention span of goldfishes.

I am a nuclear radiologist
I work at a nuclear power plant and make sure the nuclear reaction is stable and steady without triggering a meltdown

How many gigawatt hours of power do I trade for a burger and fries at the restaurant down the street?