Should I move to the Netherlands from the US?

So this actually is business related, because it deals inherently with running a business. But only on paper. So there is a treaty that is called the "Dutch-American Friendship Treaty". I currently live in the US and I have fully embraced Americanism, but only because I've had to. I rent a $1600 apartment (It's a studio), drive on these shitty ass roads, can't walk anywhere significant, and just so much more. But the thing is, I do actually think the US has potential, but it's like, why wait for the US to fix itself when I can literally move to the Netherlands whenever? I went on a tangent, but the treaty is essentially that you just need to own a "business bank account" with $4500 or more. It really is THAT easy. Just add some funds every now and then to the bank account. Now, this DOES require you to have an income source, but believe it or not, it's not hard to get a job of some kind in the Netherlands, even as a foreigner. This is all verifiable. Do you guys think it'd be worth it? I'm genuinely considering doing it in 2024. Just selling everything I have and booking a ticket. You would think cities can't be nice, but then you see Amsterdam and how you can just get on a train and be in Paris in 3 hours. It's insane. The rent is the same as in the US too, so why not live somewhere better?

Attached: 1658638916208100.jpg (1024x1024, 120.87K)

And I know this might sound like a fucking ad, but I'm kind of amazed at the thought of this idea. It has so much potential.

bump

The Netherlands sucks. The taxes are exorbitant, the country has fully embraced globohomo, the food is bland, major cities are overrun by foreigners, housing is expensive and hard to find and we have might not be able to have heating this winter

Why would you want to move to a country that won't have power or heating this winter?

I don't follow the news at all. Did something happen over there?

Fucking American, can you even find the Netherlands on the map?

I can, actually. It's literally NW Europe.

OP don't listen to these fat fucks, they haven't left their mothers basement in the USA.

They have zero clue what another country is like except based off headlines from news articles, hence the dumb fuck talking about winter and energy.

Your idea is completely on the right track, Europe is amazing especially Netherlands to live, just ensure you have a decent steady income and not looking for work when you arrive, right now work is not that easy to find.

Parts of Europe can be beautiful and then complete shitholes within five minutes of eachother, ie Paris and most of France.

But your best bet are countries like Croatia etc, non cucked men, sexy woman, friendly people, they have tourism money, beautiful cities and good food.

Are you sure it's worth it? Pay is lower, taxes are higher and everything (rent aside) costs significantly more.
Almost anything finance related is worse in Europe, people here have no buying power.

The only pro is if you're young you get to leech off parents and government while doing dumb Any Forums things, otherwise you're only losing

The Dutch government is even worse than hours. You'll have your property seized and forced to house disgusting rapists and murderers from darkest Africa.

are you saying if you have $4500 in a "business bank account" you can become a permanent resident of The Netherlands?

First off OP, have you ever visited The Netherlands? I went to Amsterdam once. It was a nice city, but it's no some kind of amazing utopia. There is crime there. There are niggers and sandniggers high on cocaine all the time. There are Jews who own brothels. It is a center of MDMA production. In truth, the netherlands is a very dirty place with a seedy underworld that might be more degenerate than what you'd find in the US.

It's nice to be able to bike places and not need a car, but is that really a reason to move somewhere?

From what I've read, that's pretty much the case, yes. However, you usually do have to pay like 6 months of rent upfront if you're a foreigner. Life is a little harder.

bump

have you ever been to the netherlands?

Not yet.

well, you should definitely visit before you decide to move there. You might not like it

I'm thinking of moving to Canada, thought about US but don't seem like a good place desu. I just want to live peacefully and find a good ttrpg group to play vtm.

bump

oh great another spoilt american who has never set foot onto yuro land and now fantasizes about living in the land of muh ancestors. sure give up your spot in the greatest nation on earth to move to an overpopulated yuro shithole in the middle of an energy crisis go ahead and move to europe in the middle of an energy crisis you dumb mutt