I just visited my sister & her 3 kids

>4yo girl
>2yo girl
>4 month old infant boy
>9 month old large puppy

I just visited my sisters family and i feel like she unironically has completely thrown her life away by having kids. Even my parents look downright exhausted leaving that house, not even happy about all the grandkids....Every second i spend there validates how much I don't want any and actively resent women who do...

Do people with kids *actually* like it or is it 100% cope because you're stuck with your shitty choices forever?

Attached: portrait-of-family-with-three-children-2-3-4-5-sitting-on-bed-EJWCRW.jpg (1300x956, 124.16K)

Imagine being as big a selfish fuck as OP.

Schalom Rabbi

Psychotic idiot parents replicate more themselves. Just don't raise children hopped up on addictive uppers and keep a calm home. They're putting HFCS in baby formula and creating schizos from birth. Your wife should be traditional and feed the children only her home cooking. You provide the money to fund it.

Sounds like she's a bad mother.

When you visit a genuinely healthy functioning family you should feel happy and rejuvenated, not exhausted as you leave. Your sisters family sounds like it's not healthy of functioning at all I'm afraid

Agree. I judge negatively people who don’t have kids. YOU ARE MERELY AN INSTANTIATION OF A SPECIES! DO WHAT YOU ARE PROGRAMMED TO DO! Instead people cease their bloodline because it negatively impacts their careers. Well that’s only around for 40 years. It all comes back to capitalism being the reason you don’t have kids. And I’m not gonna be the beta cuck who stops reproducing because an economics system of resource allocation makes it hard.

my sister nurses, no formula - you show me the 3 yr old who doesnt behave like a coked out psychopath and ill show you a flying golden pig

I wonder who posts things like this on business and finance board

my family is enormous, italian, and there is 0 risk that my choosing to not have kids will impact our longterm future as a "name"

kids are biz and finance related - she and her husband combine for 600k PA income and they could have sick lives if they werent blowing it on wooden blocks and private schools and all that bullshit

I'm not selfish, I prioritize different things - I do not want kids, I am highly altruistic about sharing my wealth with her kids and saving and setting up trusts that will help them go to good colleges some day when my sister inevitably can't afford it....I just don't see the argument that having kids is somehow an evolutionary requirement - I am a very high IQ, highly functioning fucking psycho and hate myself, I would never want those genes passed on to someone else to be cursed with

it's different for everybody. but don't underestimate the jump in maturity having kids bestows upon you. I have a 3-year old son and looking back, most things I did -- and how I did them -- before becoming a parent look really silly now. the first two years are tough though, I'm not going to lie.

Never felt true happiness before having kids. You sound like an incel who want to stay miserable.

It's good for the name to drop the dead weigh ASAP.
Kys

>I'm so good
>I should leave it to my incompetent sister

Tell me you’re an autistic faggot incel without telling me you’re an autistic faggot incel

Imagine being a retard like you

currently single by choice after realizing from 5 long term relationships that women are wallet sucking vermin who can't wait to stop working and retire as a "stay at home mom"

Then your family name will die out soon. Not great institution gets to a point of expansion and thinks ‘nah I’m good here’ and stops. The second you stop then you are on the defensive and a competitive family takes you out and your dynasty is gone. You should be expanding your family name

You should go work for Hollywood and produce media programming that can disseminate your idealogical propaganda to the masses

Everytime I visit this site and Any Forums I always am astonished when I hear people having children and being parents posting here.

t. 19 year old zoom zoom posting since I was 16.

Attached: 1658707521387.jpg (600x2111, 155.49K)

bro, my grandparents were both 1 of 15 each, my parents both 1 of 5 each, all of them had 3-4 kids each, many men, all with my last name - we are fucking fine lol theres like 700 of us in this state alone

it's not a requirement. but you seem torn over the issue. maybe it's just a matter of finding a significant other with whom you can build a family that works for you? I have a PhD from Stanford and my wife is a law professor. We're both introverts and loners in our own way but we're super happy with our situation.