Oh jannnyyyyy

Your bans are impotent and powerless, as are you. I've posted every day since this ban, and will continue to do so. There is nothing you can do. Also, nice to know the jannies here are literal redditors which will selectively enforce rules in order to propagate normie collectivist anti-thinking basedence dogmas.

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-012450~4.png (720x1512, 272.06K)

Go back to Any Forums

>Also, nice to know the jannies here are literal redditors which will selectively enforce rules in order to propagate...
first time ?
jannies are trannies doing it for free, always were, always will be

based
eat shit tranny janny lel

>anti-vax
>this is a niche stance and I’m certainly not part of a whole herd of people with the exact same beliefs
The level of self awareness is honestly a sight to behold

Bump. This is certainly the most important thread on Any Forums right now.

>I BELIEVE the basedence
kys

Checked, based.
I was there in that thread with that post of yours. It made me kek, this too does, good job.

Fuck the jannies and fuck the vax juicers.

Fuck jannies
Based antivax poster
Jannies banned me 2 weeks for the hunter Biden threads on pol but I have multiple phones and a vpn plus a Any Forums pass
Crazy thing is I’m not even a conservative or ever browse pol
I just hate pedos and left a comment
Jannies are pedo protectors and big pharma shills

>What's that? You believe something different than the vast majority of the public, the mainstream media, corporate America, and social media??
>W...well you just have a little herd mentality of your own then!!

Get off Any Forums bitch
Pol and biz are on the same website dumbass

How can jannies be this incompetent? Any Forums admins should cut their pay as punishment

based. fuck jannies

fuck off, we're trying to make money here. you're just spreading your baseless chud talking points.

Lmao jannies are vaxcucks
The state of this site ffs

100% unequivocally true. They are trannies, and so naturally find themselves allied with of all kinds of lgbtqp+, blm, and other intersectional liberal arts 101 causes. Kys jannies

Based. I just got done lifting weights and eating a massive steak, now I'm going to go spam trannyjaks on Any Forums.

Attached: 1657420656357.jpg (750x739, 519.57K)

>tranny janny took the clot shot for free

Attached: 1647882348436.jpg (798x770, 64.34K)

Not for free user. Remember, they got a good goy treat in the form of a single doughnut from Dunkin. To be fair, that would be literally their entire years salary for being a janny times infinity

Literally 90% of people I know think exactly what you do lmao