Will the CIA ever release his identity?

Attached: satoshi-nakamoto_final-297c9027b6124891acf6e46918fa1b26.png (1333x1000, 50.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Le_Roux
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we are all satoshi nakamoto

probably when he gets out of prison in 25 years en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Le_Roux

Imagine inventing something so revolutionary and then giving the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto... So fucking gay

Why would cia give someone else credit for their own work?

Stylometry tests gave him away
The guy who created BitGold right before bitcoin was created and then tried to change his blog dates to make it look like it came after Bitcoin is the obvious satoshi
Computer analysis of handwriting doesn’t lie

Attached: CB67C753-2829-45FF-B29F-47EA8C036051.jpg (420x414, 105.29K)

source?

its eric ciaramella actually

Read “shelling out” at the nakamoto institute
Szabo is the most used writer by that institute but never credited by satoshi even though every other cypher punk got credit from satoshi
Either satoshi hated szabo or was protecting him

is this a fed survey? well my vote is that it was a group pf people working for the nsa. not one dude, as romantic as that is. you faggots.

The internet
I think szabo blog might still be up and he’s the most popular writer on the nakamoto institute
This shit is common knowledge and mentioned here on biz a thousand times
I’m not providing shit for newfags that you can google
And don’t fuck his life by telling a bunch of retards who satoshi really is

Excellent point. Just sold all of my BTC

Hal Finney was Satoshi.
>received first Bitcoin transaction
>Lived in the same place where Satoshi supposedly did
>Health condition began to deteriorate around the time Satoshi went offline.

Attached: FC4AA0ED-B69F-4288-9B77-1F7941B57637.jpg (268x370, 24.75K)

>frozen head guy who thinks he will be revived someday
where did he hide his keys then?

>Health condition began to deteriorate around the time Satoshi went offline.
Sure, but it was also when Gavin was literally meeting with the CIA and Amir was trying to set up funding for wikileaks in BTC when it was a redhot issue of national security.
It's not too surprising Satoshi decided to peace out at that point.
I mean it could be Hal. But just as easily could not be imo.

But we know who he is

Attached: 7A18C9F5-6B58-4863-8EF2-23EFD5F98784.jpg (310x163, 12.28K)

the CIA is satoshi nakamoto

>didn't sell above 50k
kek

If anyone thinks his identity really is important, I am him, so I will tell you what happened. It was 2005 and a group of hackers on irc began talking about how everything was "peer to peer" now so why can't money be peer to peer. That sparked a conversation of how do you given someone digital "coins" without them just copying them. I came up with a "shared, signed ledger" at the time. I was 18 years old and in college studying physics. My description of this "shared ledger" reached 2 tenured professors who were also in the irc channel where these discussions happened. They formalized my idea and write it in a paper under the name Satoshi Nakamoto, which was my irc handle at the time, and literally just me trying to larp as a Japanese guy.

Zero mention of Craig in this thread. Why is everyone afraid of the truth? It's extremely clear at this point that Craig was the architect of Bitcoin. There were obviously others that helped but Craig was the mastermind and still understands Bitcoin more than anyone else. Keep coping though.

Attached: 1658370689933181.png (1440x856, 358.93K)

>designed first blockchain database
You might want to look up the patents of a certain David J. Schwartz

2 things we know for certain is Satoshi is a white guy and he’s a burger

It’s not Hal though he did help
Hal had to beg for money at the end of his life and he sold his Bitcoin
Hal and Szabo had been friends for decades before bitcoin was created and both contributed to the precursors but Satoshi wouldn’t make himself the number 1 suspect after protecting his identity so well
Sending the first TX to himself would give him away immediately

Btw I’m 80% sure Satoshi is Max Keiser

You idiots mean the NSA
CIA isn’t smart enough to do this, maybe darpa could but even that is unlikely because it means they were destroying the banking system
Their number 1 money maker is the fed and banking system

I love max but you have to be retarded to think this
Almost as dumb as this guy

He gets it

Elon Musk

based
eggs are pee $37500 2025

Just go back

it's so fucking obvious I don't know why there's still people wondering who he was

what it's still not clear is how much he did alone or if it was a team behind

Attached: 1393796383102.jpg (203x200, 12.16K)

Not a Jew
Nice try tho

Attached: 0001CAA7-D3F4-4594-9C6A-A2648868B6EE.gif (237x417, 57.55K)