What does /biz do for a living and are you making more than zoomer chicks?

What does /biz do for a living and are you making more than zoomer chicks?

Attached: tiktok-paycheck-92.jpg (863x1535, 124.52K)

I am 28 years old and I haven't worked a single day in my entire life

$90k after taxes, living expenses and coonsumerist zoomer lifestyle is more like $30k each year.

What is the context in OP's pic?

Girl gets fired from her 90k job for disclosing her salary online

yes
>software analyst
>97k base ~120 with bonuses
>wfh
I dropped out of hs and never went to college, now I go to one meeting a day and fill out jira tickets every once and a while.

I make about 115-145k a month, based on a few businesses and properties.

I am a full time swingie.
I make and I lose and I am mostly unfazed by it all at this point.

>Gee Wilbur, you start with gross wages, take out taxes and expenses, and that's a smaller number!
Genius take

i clear 6 figures doing sales

care to share some advice for those trying to make it

Just being honest most people won't make it. I started with nothing but got lucky and got a ton of money from cyrpto, used that to start a transformer business, used that to buy a bigger building and more employees, which got me more income, which I used to buy rental properties

Based

Make 11k a year scrapping beer cans and raking leaves for old people. Sell extra kratom in my free time as a side hustle too.

FUCKING GIGA BASED WHOLE LEE SHEEIT

Attached: 1654625473890.jpg (750x561, 83.71K)

how do you compete with like the top 5 biggest companies in the world making transformers

pretty much with advertising and because they are 100% American made. There's a good amount of people who still appreciate this.

let me guess, you've never kissed a girl either?

Pilot. I hate women so much it’s unreal.

Where do you advertise or find buyers?

how did you get your start making transformers? that's a non-trivial industrial process that takes a lot of credentialed staff, standards compliance, and material sourcing aka bureaucratic accumen in multiple verticles to pull off. either you're a one in a million prodigy or you were shown the general ropes by someone deeply skilled in general business practice.