Not gonna lie, it would be kino

not gonna lie, it would be kino

Attached: 1599189295899.png (1068x490, 342.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emudeck.com/
archive.alice.al/vp/search/image/7ODDpTNr2H1OzUmXulssWQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every mainline game should be available as one app like the SNES player thing and you can transfer up to the next gen seamlessly

You can do it yourself you know? Instead of waiting and not even owning it and paying some online subscription that costs way roo much money

Out of all the NSO rumors out there, I really hope the GB/GBA library is real because I want Gen 3 on official hardware again.

Put it on mobile and it would be

Only if it has natdex and access to deposite and take pokemon from HOME

It's already on mobile you fucking omega retard

i regret not getting leafgreen.

You can do this by hacking your switch, the only thing that costs money is the RCM jig and it only costs $5

having the first four gens plus gen 8 and 9 on one console sounds interesting

you can already do this with homebrew, you dunce

It's literally the same thing

you can do this with cfw already

commit self-murder if the idea of renting ROMs excites you

This would only be kino if they released Colosseum/XD too so you can fully complete the 3rd gen

Deck bros if you haven't already
emudeck.com/

Just flash your switch and use the mgba nro lol

It's baffling how little Nintendo and Gamefreak port their games, they're basically asking people to pirate.

I can already do that on my hacked switch and steam deck. paypiggies lose

wow if I only I could run roms of games almost 20 years old on my switch. Hmm... would be so cool if that was somehow possible...

stop spamming faggot
archive.alice.al/vp/search/image/7ODDpTNr2H1OzUmXulssWQ/

Fuck that, the price of the subscription service would become even more stupid than it already is. I'd much rather have them as one-time purchase standalone apps like NoA did for Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon.