Is a hair transplant a good investment?

Is a hair transplant a good investment?

Attached: Hair-Transplant-before-after-2048x1522.jpg (1200x892, 140.19K)

It makes you more attractive so yeah

Unless you cant afford it, bitches really are overrated, its better you focus your effords on becoming rich first

what a faggot

Although the best investment is anti-aging medicine/diet

Fuck the bitches. I’m convinced that looks is partially tied to success most of the time. Go for it if you can afford it and it doesn't put a hole in the wallet.

such as wat?

Only if you are below 35. After that your looks drop far down on the list of things that matter.

But if someone is early 20s and already bald, then a transplant can turn the years of their life where looks matter a lot into a much more pleasant experience with higher quality relationships, so for them it's a very good investment

Deez nuts

Bro science here but every bald manager (5 out 9 in total after 10years) we had was succesful and either found a better job or got promoted.

no because you have to take FINA for life which makes your dick go away. I'd rather be bald.

I just noticed this retard didnt actually fixed his hairline

I don’t want to improve my look just to get laid

Did it in January. Definitely a good decision. €3.5k in Turkey with a company that was exclusively rated 5 stars. Could've gone cheaper and it migytve been fine but I probably only had one shot at this as I don't have much donor hair.

I say go for it. I'm 6 months/50% in in terms of regrowth and I'm already happy with it. Anything else is a bonus.

You should not underestimate the value of a good look in success. Of course, in the end it's the result and the results that count, but often you can't avoid involving other people so bodysize, weight, grooming and social skills make a difference in attracting people. The bitches are just nice accessories.

The lowest IQ take I've ever read

Your look also improves your confidence

Which also improves your morale, you know what they say about the brain, if youre in an extremely positive mood youre able to shove off problems way easier and grows you a more resilient mentality

So it literally helps your mental health

Here's what I found...It's a good investment until you start making really good money at which point it doesn't even matter and you more or less stop caring unless you have some major psychological hangups. It's really that simple. If you don't have anything else going for you, your hair is pretty damn important. As soon as you have other stuff going for you such that getting your hair fixed is trivial, getting it fixed no longer should matter.

i'm norwood 2-3 but really hate my receeding hairline, been on fin for 3 years already (and still going from a 2 to a 3)

reckon i should book one or wait afew years?

thanks big pharma. anything else? it gives you sex appeal but you are impotent and sterile. nice.

Attached: fina.png (700x185, 25.83K)

Can you recommend them? Which compnay was it? I will probably do it too in turkey but damn they have lots of choices and I am not sure where to expect the best result

Exactly, looks even help you in solitude meditation without even having people around you at all, it makes you feel like youre more capable of dealing with any incoming difficulties just by that boost of morale

Dumbest fucking poster on this site ever.

Give us high IQ take on maintaining your hairs after getting transplant. How exactly do you propose to stop futher loss?
>inb4 just get another hair transplant

Did fin killed your peepee? Did it stop hair loss and how long did you had to take it for it to take effect?

>got transplant
>not taking finasteride and only use minox
>fast forward 5 years
>hair density is ~80% of what it was at its peak

I figure I have another 5-10 years before the thinning starts to show but by then I will be old enough not to give a fuck about going fully bald. $8k for 10-15 years of great hair was worth it

You dont have to take Fina you nigger, that is optional

There are even natural foods/diets that help you keep your hair

Get off fin and start needle rolling. There are some good videos showcasing months of needle roll use even on youtube.

Yes, I'd say going to Turkey for hair transplant is a great idea. Just don't cheap out on it since it's already cheap. If you pay 3-4k for it don't try to go lower, go with the best option in the cheapest market.

Fin is a poison, hair transplant and needle rolling while gnarly are actual fixes/cures to balding. Should mention that you SHOULDN'T do the fin after the procedures. Use coconut oil, other natural resources, and take care of your health/stress and needle roll when your scalp is healed. The body will do the work for you and the new transplanted hair follicles are the ones that are resistant to the DHT.

If i get like 20 years out of my hair transplant i’d be more than happy with it , at middle age married with kids and life sorted out i wouldn’t give a fuck about having hair or not

Right, the self-esteem and confidence is a whole different when you are even dressed well AND look good. All this talk about appearances not mattering is pure bullshit, just see how other people perform. Unless you're a tech nerd like Vitalik and Sergej, you have to help your success in other ways.

To be honest heres the best advice if youre a balding anons

>Go full bald
>Masturbate to 2D women
>Focus on improving other parts of your life
>Get rich
>Let hair finally grow and get a hair transplant
>Get some bitches

If you dont take finasteride then the rest of your natural hair will continue to fall out slowly. So without fin the transplant is a temporary solution. But as long as you have hair in your 20s and early 30s who gives a fuck if you go bald again when you’re 40? Nobody gives a shit if some 40 year old guy is bald

>>Get rich
>>Let hair finally grow and get a hair transplant
>>Get some bitches

Attached: 1655128326393.jpg (1024x951, 80.11K)

3 years later i can still get erections & fap etc.

tho i did notice pretty much straight as i started fin it wasnt quite "as hard", still hard but not diamond anymore. didnt bother me

its worth it even if you dont care about looking bald, because having to shave your head very few days is a huge pain

what size needle do you roll with?