Baggies just make me feel depressed

LUNC, GME/AMC, GOD THE AMOUNT OF DOGESHIT TOKENS, ETC ETC! The numbers of these community made ponzis is growing over time. The worst part is each of them attracts a desperate fool in their own way, and each of those poor fools is trapping themselves in worsening poverty. They cannot see that for every single time a bagholding "community coin/stock WAGMI APES TOGETHER HODL" that dilutes them all and disempowers the efficacy of each's goals.

I used to always troll them and make fun of them whenever I'd pop on here and see a thread they had up and running, but as time goes on I only feel really fucking depressed at the human condition. The absolute state of what's going on in this world.

I see comments from people who are the usual copers that just make me angry like the piles of shit who will claim they can't wait to just fuck women all day and whatever else pitiable nonsense they can dream up as the perfect lifestyle once they've made it. They'd just become the same garbage parasites at the top if they struck it rich. The only people they're fooling is themselves... however...

From time to time you see comments of desperate poor people who are living the ultimate dead end life style, or have themselves trapped or even actually are trapped.
>I just want enough money to get my teeth fixed
>I want to be able to take care of my aging mother
Stuff like that, it's not quite that uncommon. But what has me feeling terrible about it all is that it's easy to say these people should just have gone into the trades, gone into tech, etc... If people genuinely all worked that hard and strived for success in such a way earlier you yourself would find it all that harder to acquire such a good career. We can't have winners without losers. Not everyone can be a programmer because it destroys the job market and we have a terrible problem where the employers have the advantage.

Anyways, I see these bag holding schemes as becoming more common this decade as desperation grows.

Attached: scams.png (444x456, 108.35K)

i know things seem bad right now brother, but
they're gonna get way worse

GameStop is a better hold than SPY right now

LUNC $1 eoy

I wonder how many people said the same thing about BTC when it first came out.

I don't. Financial Darwin awards

I know it’s a sign of the times. Greed is so corrupting its hideous how it distorts ones view of the world. People will believe anything if they want to. And now they find their salvation in financial instruments instead of their communities.

A valid argument, but only for the moment, to use that as your basis as investment however is extremely flawed. It might be better than SPY RIGHT NOW... but in a year? Five? Is it truly worth holding something for five years that will then underperform only because for now it's a decent investment due to the extreme amount of people holding onto it with such fervor? Vast majority of such people believe they will become many multitudes of a millionaire. When that dream collapses it will crash like few bubbles before it.

The greatest strength, that none of these other speculative assets has is:
1.) First to market advantage
2.) Extreme scarcity

There WAS indeed a time you could get rich off BTC, DOGE, etc... but realize the amount of money that will now need to move into these tokens to make the average man rich with his newer investment is insane.
BTC does still have the first adoption advantage, and with strong belief in it's eventual return and rise to higher heights. If these meme tokens do not reach new ATH's they edge close to a dangerous collapse as confidence in them as speculative assets wanes. There will be, for a long time I believe, people who will continue to buy the dips and lows on them however. But only big money can make big moves.

haha desperate attempt from the citadel shills by lumping us in with the ACTUAL ponzi cults in an effort to make us sell Monday before the MOASS on Tuesday. Face it Ken you WILL be paying for my lifetime supply of prostitutes

tl;dr
not my problem
not yours either

I think so yeah, and I’ve been right more than everyone telling me I’m wrong so far.

This is the problem with baggie cults
Over time all the reasonable people realize they've been swindled and quietly leave
Only the loud unmedicated schizos remain

nope nigger. Im comfy holding forever but the moass is literally on tuesday its been proven. Have fun staying poor though nigger

Where is the proofs?
MOASS will not happen on tuesday. Enjoy your bags nigger.

hahaha eat shit nigger some guy got quints in our general saying its tuesday. if you aint buying monday have fun staying poor

Is GME a stock

Idk I buy into the idea that it’ll take off like Overstock, where up to a month after their NFT dividend it exploded. Or Tesla, we’re it exploded a month or so out from their dividend split. Idk I don’t just blindly dismiss things because I deem myself too intelligent to invest in a company I dislike for missing out on insane gains by not investing in though.

topkek

Yes and AMC.

All of these are decent projects you're just fucking stupid.

people are just fucking stupid man, end of story

Attached: 1484885290063.jpg (460x460, 47.33K)