ETH is shit and Vitalik is a pedo

Seriously - what is the point of Ethereum?

This is very funny and I laugh at the unquestioning vapidity of people who say "smart contract" and just let other people fill in the details as to what that should mean and what the value should be. The mistake here is that "smart" is a misnomer. A contract, as we have known them for many hundreds of years, is already smart because it can often require the work of a solicitor or barrister to argue for or against the individual clauses of a contract; contract wording requires interpretation and that can require some of the highest order thinking. It is therefore smart.

A contract on Ethereum, then, isn't smart. It is a dumb contract. It is dumb in the sense that it executes itself, whether it has been audited and validated or not. And for that reason, you get fraud, after hack, after loss, after gimmick, after scam and essentially fuck all in-between.

And for what reason would anybody need to run computer programs in a decentralised way? What the fuck is the point? I can understand a currency being decentralised; that is completely intuitive and innovative, but running programs is useless as it is so insanely inefficient. Anything you could run on Ethereum you can run on AWS and it will be cheaper, faster and more secure, therefore resolving the trilema and revealing Ethereum to be completely and I mean COMPLETELY redundant. Just because something can work doesn't mean it has value, much like a kettle connected to a dynamo on an exercise bike would work. Ethereum is a fucking joke.

Attached: 95613495436.jpg (727x794, 90.03K)

He's right though

reddit is that way >>>>>>>

>Vitalik is a pedo
based cunnytalik
also, you're insolvent zucco, and your wife cheated on you last year

How do you know eth is climbing on the btc ratio wo checking the charts.....

imagine what vitalik's fap folder looks like
what do you see?

/thread

do your little l1 merge pump and dump and stop spamming, link staking soon

>No animals were hurt in the production of this film.
nigga wat

>audited validated or not
That's why we use Chainlink to validate using the LINK token

>Vitalik is a pedo
based
just bought another 100 ethereum

Attached: 1658221820561755.jpg (1432x1013, 1.22M)

As a solidity developer, I should know how much of a convoluted and slow piece of shit ETH is.

And literally every use-case can be performed more efficiently just using centralized solutions without the spaghettified baggage that comes with using ETH. Why the fuck would anyone actually need to use ETH for literally anything? It's no wonder why we're not seeing any real adoption anywhere other than a means for desperate poorfags hoping to get rich quick.

The idea that eventually every system under the sun will somehow miraculously migrate to a blockchain-based implementation is just blind wishful thinking by the rampant masses of people hoping they can ride the "next technological revolution", get rich off of it, then dump their holdings afterwards because no one actually really cares about the tech.

You take out all of the normies and overhyped bullshit out of the equation, and you're essentially left with nothing but a failed experiment underneath it all. ETH will fizzle out and solidity will die along with it. ETH is all sizzle and no steak.

I am a pedo and ETH is shit

you guys are still posting this old tweet? it's 5 years ago

can somebody post that recent image of vitalik with his face in some slut's ass?

this one but without any social media crap

Attached: 1658705491124088.png (584x825, 820.01K)

got this one, anyone know what date it was photographed?

Attached: Vitalik Buterin.jpg (1590x2048, 830.43K)

(i know it's probably not him just for the record)

why are white people like this?

Attached: black_vs_white.jpg (1590x2048, 1.18M)

This. You can't catch AIDS by owning CP, but you can by sharing a dirty needle. Worst case scenario, your PC gets infected with AIDS

Attached: OIP (1).jpg (474x315, 13.52K)

what skin colors zooms in on the audience and draw red lines on an image to make some kind of mysterious unknown point?

Bullish