Anyone want to come work in NYC

Come work for my business in NYC and have free living/internet.

Must be willing to wake up early and drive trucks.

Need some people to help build the empire.

If you want to work hard and make it happen. Let me know.

Must be okay living in NYC.

Attached: E80D8AA7-4EE0-4EE2-9DD5-070972A064DC.jpg (1125x2436, 309.77K)

This is a board for anti Semitic needs who trade imaginary money on the internet all day so pretty much the exact opposite of what you're looking for

sure sounds good, my 1099 rate is $250/hour door to door. send me an email with your details.

are you paying 100k/yr? because that is the real minimum wage in nyc

Close to it.

All your basic needs are met too. Probably will get most of your meals cooked for you too.

I don’t suppose you’ll hire foreigners? I can pay for the flight but I don’t have a work permit/visa

I will drive the trucks

Attached: 403.jpg (600x608, 42.03K)

Just clearly state what you are actually paying.

What's in the trucks? Drugs?

minimum wage but the checks bounce every other week because he spent all of the business's earnings on gay sex with male prostitutes

$1250/week + $150-200 in tips.

Some of the events we do you can make $200/day in tips as well.

It’s not easy work, but I really enjoy it. And I’m getting rich off of it. And there’s room for the right people to grow it with me.

sounds good, but I aint vaxxed. Any way to get to NY unvaxed via mexico?

using Any Forums as a craigslist. Not a bad strategy lmao. there are lot of people on here that are stuck in shitty towns that could use this opportunity.

ANy of you neet faggots want to retire next bull run better take this opportunity at a non cucked job like this. Of course do your due diligence and good luck.

I ain’t either.

We have fun in the city too. Going out to clubs and such. No vax needed anymore.

I'm already in brooklyn how do I sign up ? is this even legit inb4 buttrape

Look somewhere else for your crisis actors, glowie. Herbed

I could be a crisis actor for the right price

I mean honestly, I have a billion dollar idea I just need a couple of right people to help build this thing off with me.

It’s not an easy gig. But I truly do love it.

I’ve had some investors contact me about growing the business out of state so I need some soldiers to help hold it down here. I’ve got an entire apartment available with electric, internet etc just need to have whoever chip in a little bit for the bills.

If anyone hypothetically ended up doing this with me and balled out I’d make sure they were wealthy and able to retire if that’s what they wanted to do as part owner in several location.

This is funny. Male prostitution obviously.

I'd make a good fit for your budding business, OP, but I have my dignity and I'm not gay for hire.

lol i live in maspeth but i dont have a driver's license

I have access to a big money investor that could possibly be interested in a grounded venture. [email protected]

Do you need an accountant? I'd happily do it for cheap. I'm working as Controller for a Hedge Fund now and would love some private clients.

How old are you and are you able to get a license?

No entering los estates unidos without jab as far as I am aware, or has it changed?

26, and no. I lost most of my cash but I'm chill with it cause I virtually pay no bills. What job positions do you have? just a driver? I'm a plumber's helper so I'm used a to a blue collar environment, none of that white collar faggotry.

you gonna sponsor my visa if i say yes?
ive got a funny accent like out of snatch

>"ok user you are the one that gets shot"
>*bang*