Expecting eth and btc to appreciate in value in a tightening economic environment is foolish

Expecting eth and btc to appreciate in value in a tightening economic environment is foolish

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7.41K)

Why do you think it would be?

Nobody knows anything

Rates are increasing globally

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8.54K)

Indeed. Yet the writing is on the wall. They will do all in their power to keep it centralised, but it's too late. They are like producers of horse carriages clinging on at the the time of trains and automobiles at the horizon. I am not worried in the least.

The market already beat it to the punch.
Here's how it will go down.
>rates go up and normies are declaring bankruptcy left and right
>crypto moons because anyone who hasn't got rekt by the first point is smart enough to be rigorously buying
>normies priced out forever in crypto and are debt cows for the (((entities)))

Attached: images (2) (22).jpg (600x406, 29.54K)

You must be very dumb then, with all respect

>>crypto moons because anyone who hasn't got rekt by the first point is smart enough to be rigorously buying
why do you think this is smart?

Unless you make an argument other than 'you must be dumb' I can't prove otherwise.

energy costs

Ridiculous. The argument might be made for spaceX and a ton of other businesses as well. Including foremost gold mining. Really user, ridiculous.

It has no fundamentals at all
People flee away from high risk "assets" when the rates are high

Crypto isn't a business. But you're right, SpaceX would be useless without free public money

Except when they mean a revolution of it all. Check Mark Cuban. As soon as he understood DeFi, which took him a while, he was on board. Just as an example. Show me 1 thing he did wrong. He sold everything he built before it went down.

It's not a revolution at all. It brings nothing truly new
I don't know why I should care about what Cuban say

>revolution
>Check Mark Cuban
yea nah.
i know for zooms anything outside of the post-08 economy is unknown but the funny money is coming to an end.

Buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword crypto up orDOWN?????? Buzzword buzzword

It brings everything new. No more bankers making rules, but the market. It's what any user with self respect should be all in for.

Gold is better for that and has been around for thousand of years

You do not understand. Gold is in their hands. If it wasn't the gold price would be 10 times what it is. I am right friend. Forget 'ze bugs' and all that. Think.

>speculative asset that you can't pay tax with
>dude it's just like digital gold

LMAO user... u think the ire will not take your btc for example if owed?

And so is bitcoin
Why do you think it's worth anything more than runescape gold or anything like that?

It is an ongoing fight. We live in exciting financial times indeed