Why can't I buy Russian bonds, this isn't free market principles

The US has invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Vietnam, Korea, Panama, Somalia in the the last 50 years without any economic sanctions on them, why do I have to suffer under 9% inflation in a recession and disbarred from buying foreign debt in a "free market system", just because some DC Washington elites in the Pentagon feel that Ukraine, one of the most corrupt states in the modern world, must not fall to Russia. Why should I not be allowed to invest in a country with a huge store of natural resources, the largest plots of arable land in the fucking world, and a nuclear armed space faring military being only 1 of 2 that have hyper sonic weapons? All while Congress is allowed to insider trade.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-24 144643.jpg (1217x792, 207.79K)

Is this even constitutional? I thought the U.S. had like a billion constitutional rules preventing the government from just banning shit on a whim.

Your "country" is a joke

I'm so fucking tired of shitpoo shitcoin posts, I have all that shit filtered. I want to talk about real stuff, all your shitcoins are going to zero and you're going back to working on the farms soon indian bois.

Lets talk about live cattle futures, rich people are talking about beef like it will only be served at 5 star places for $1000 an ounce. I'm not sure I believe that but over the last 5 years cattle futures are booming. This shit is getting more expensive, whats going on, should I get my bags of beef?

Attached: R.jpg (1024x671, 138.92K)

>land of the free

REPEAT AFTER ME : i am free

>gazprom gets the biggest tailwind of the century
>muh hohols better freeze all trading

god damnit

Cry more bitch nigga

Don't worry, the (((chosen))) ones still can. All they have to do is use China as a proxy.
Guess it is your fault for being a pleb.

Gazprom will not pay dividends this year, btw. And probably next few years too.

What breakthrough did they manage?

You should know by now that America is not a free or fair country and has a very rigorous caste system in place.
Rules for thee but not for me.

I mean that's how you can play the game when you're a world power, russia is just larping one kek

Russian debt is such a good opportunity, your government has been influenced to keep you out of it. It’s just like when Chinese government debt had high interest rates while the yuan was rising for many years, but you couldn’t invest (and Chinese government cooperating to make it difficult for foreign retail investors).

because you dont have a big dick and the us govt. has

Attached: 1645926319268.jpg (480x480, 35.02K)

They broke through Ukrainian skulls

as a foreigner why tf would you buy Russian bonds? especially if you are from US, they're gonna default for foreign investors and you'll get shit, you'd be better off putting your money in a bin and setting it on fire

There was a guy on here talking about buying north korean bonds a few weeks back. wonder if he's ITT?

It’s like how you’re not legally allowed to invest in hedge funds unless you’re an “accredited investor,” meaning having a $1mil+ net worth. Rich get richer.

>the jewnited states is free market

summer Any Forums is cancer.

Because Any Forums told me they were le based good guys!

Fuck off Biden voters you're low IQ

Because they’re the government and they rule over us