No matter how much money u make

you will never experience teenage love, once a loser, always a loser. cope.

Attached: asdasd2PNG.png (1067x584, 847.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bcYdJ6RoP68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This some broke boi talk

Thanks for the reminder.

Why do they make me think insects?

"teenage love", kek you better be younger than 18 years old and still thinking about something like that otherwise you're the loser, and a weirdo.

but I can afford better copes with more money

youtu.be/bcYdJ6RoP68

Attached: coffee2.jpg (1536x2048, 540.65K)

I am 28 years old and I never even kissed a girl

I was unironically the homecoming king of my high school and my gf at the time was prom queen. I say that to say teenage "love" is overrated and fleeting. One of the best feelings of love is from those you grew up with, whether this be romantic, or friendship based. its not the time at which you fall in love, but the time spent being in it and growing it. assuming you're not over 70 most of you guys (including myself) have time.

teenage love is cringe as fuck though

>teenage love
remember: teenage love refers to the age of the girl

and you sound exceptionally poor in both categories

This is the relationship version of some rich asshole trying to convince the poor how better off they are. Just fuck you dude.
Also, 10 years get behind you quick and it only gets worse.

Attached: Gabe peak performance.jpg (567x552, 94.42K)

>he doesn’t cum inside thots
>he obsesses over delusional anime tropes
You could have the best experience of your life with a chick this weekend out of the blue. Well not for most of you, but for some of you that can hide your sketti.

Attached: 2F5A5DB5-C71B-4656-9AAD-77B9F0AC6CC7.jpg (723x1115, 71.73K)

women don't learn how to properly care for their vaggies until sometime in their 20's, so chances are if you experienced teenage love, you don't need to imagine the smell because its with you forever

This is just being poor cope. Trying to tear down people who have made it. HAHA

Attached: bill-gates-mocks-nfts-crypto.png (1200x630, 1.69M)

There are people that see wealth as a means to an end (getting sex). I see wealth as an end. With the first mindset you'll get fleeced, with the second you'll be free.

If I don't touch a female ever again that's fine. But the thought of living the rest of my life as a fucking wage slave fills me with pure existential dread.

Already have, sorry Chud.

You can make love to a teenager at any age

kek most ppl who obsess about this are just fags who watch too much anime

idk man i never learned how to interact with women and it's exceedingly difficult to learn in my 30s.

I am nearing my 8th wedding anniversary with my wife I have been happily with since I was 19 and she was 18. Shortly after the anniversary we will welcome our second child into the world, for which I bought our second house for $740k. I am completely happy, self-made, and hopeful for my family’s future.

I actually did though, with a virgin goth gf. Doesn't make me feel much better now looking back.

But I married my Jr high school sweetheart and we have 7 kids. Are you projecting again?

I'm a late bloomer who lost his virginity to a big tiddy goth gf at age 19.
I took a while, but I did it.
So no, YOU cope.

im 30 and still romantically involved with my teenage love

teenage love is overrated and cringe when looked back.

High five, bro.

Attached: Pretty-Cool.gif (400x346, 2.23M)

teenage love sucks unless you have your own place to fuck. fucking in your parents house is lame

because your personality and thoughts are dictated by the latest Any Forums trend

every girl that was interested in me couldn't get past my wall of 'tism so I became like this lad looking back I had a ton of chances my retarded brain didn't process till way later.

Attached: autism hat.jpg (1045x1080, 390.83K)