Just realized I have $3500 in food stamps

Help me think of ways to spend it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 3.29.05 PM.png (636x392, 289.73K)

How does one go about acquiring food stamps?

I’m beginning to think the govt hates all of us so we might as well drain it dry as it’s been revealed the emperor has no clothes.

get some food with it

Buy snacks and hang around fat camps

Just web search for state name EBT and you should get your state's page with the sign up form.

That’ll go for about 2500 in cash if you’re willing to sell.

i feel like committing fraud is not worth it since we're already on a list for having future space money

Agreed. Now that we’re on the same page. I’d go to a super market or grocery outlet, buy ingredients for a popular food, and snacks+beverages that people like, and then get to selling. For example, here in Seattle, people love Seattle dogs(a hot dog with sour cream and their preferred topping). The vendors are usually downtown they sell during the day but at night is when they get their most revenue. They pick spots near tourist sites and nightclubs or gas stations. I’d estimate they make between 200-500 worth of profit per night, depending on the foot traffic of their location. They usually cook the hotdogs on the spot with their little hotdog stands, which implies there is a needed starting capital outside of ingredients. My estimation is about 500 for the stand, and another 100-200 for the tech needed to accept credit/debit cards if a person doesn’t have cash. You could take this idea and do it in ur college town or in a high foot traffic area during the day and make ur way to nightclubs in the evening, usually around let outs, ideally in the latter scenario you’d want to begin prepping the dogs so the starved drunken idiots stumbling out of the club will smell food and come right to you.

trade the benefits for explosives or firearms

>sour cream
I meant cream cheese and it is a pretty good food combination.

I'd be way too embarrassed to pay with an ebt card. I don't want to fulfill the stereotype.

where are you user? ill buy them all in cash .50 on 1$ right now

spend it all on cigarettes and sell them to middleschoolers for 10$ a pack, 20$ for private school kids

It’s ok no need to front

We know you. Broke boy lol

Captcha g4p

test

first good reply, using it to buy anabolics is the best roi

organic fruits and vegetables, raw milk, pastured eggs

Attached: Et5q0tQXYAYxGks.jpg (250x250, 10.01K)

Buy some food for the people who deserve it :)

Sell it for 2500-3000 dollars then invest it. Or if you don't need it, go around asking homeless people if they want something from the grocery.

I don’t even think they call it EBT anymore because they don’t want the niggers to feel ashamed using it. I think they call it the Apple Card now

50 cents on the dollar is the most common trade on those.
t. worked in C-store and owner used to buy them from Obamas Sons and Daughters to buy bread and milk and candy to resell in his store

probiotics are important good idea

also just realized i can buy whey protein isolate with it, that's one of my biggest expenses as it is.

>be retarded
>read about the ambrosia of raw milk on biz, natural news, mercola, glp, and ats
>go on Craigslist
>find raw milk seller/farmer
>drive 5 hours
>sells you raw milk that’s 5 months old
>tells you it’s ok, he’d drink it
>go home
>drink it
>die of food poisoning

Just stock up on non perishable goods like jerky and powdered milk

uncle sam gonna be paying for these mf gains

You could sell it for $3000 cash and then invest the money, but that would be illegal.

>I’m beginning to think the govt hates all of us

Surely not!