MONDAY'S ALMOST HERE

TICK TOCK WAGIE, BETTER NOT SHOW UP LATE FOR YOUR SHIFT TOMORROW

Attached: 1643950286360s.jpg (205x250, 7.93K)

>and then he said he wanted two days off in a row. TWO

Attached: the-tonight-show-host-mocked-bezos-outfit-choice-as-a-midlife-crisis-bundle.jpg (1500x1999, 389.68K)

I'll be sure to be 45 min early for my shift in the warehouse, sir. Thank you for the opportunity you have given me Mr bezos

He can't conquer the galaxy without the profit from our labor.

You got it, bossman!

>wake up
>work
>gym
>sleep
>wake up
>work
>gym
>sleep
>wake up
>work
>gym
>sleep
>wake up
>work
>gym
>sleep

Attached: Ebp_tXCXgAEnLvx.jpg (567x629, 44.69K)

Get a hobby man jeez

I NEED 10 HOURS OF SLEEP FOR A 11HOUR JOB AND SPEND ADDITIONAL 2HOURS IN MY GYM I DON'T HAVE THE TIME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: sophie-cat.gif (220x174, 300.41K)

Why are communists so fucking retarded? lmao

joke's on it's my one week vacation

Attached: e82.jpg (680x672, 34.56K)

why are you working 11 hours a day my bro
do you work 4 days a week or something?

OHH WAGIE WE NEED YOU IN THE OFFICE BRIGHT AND EARLY TOMORROW!!!

How To Escape Being A Wagie

Hey, sometimes people wake up one day and want to be an aerospace engineer and go do it, I've seen 35 year old car mechanic finish a mechanical engineer degree and eventually become a tenured professor. If you don't know exactly what you want though, don't go to university.

Sometimes people just wake up and realize they can run a crew of three guys and build houses for a living, they get a contractors license and know the right people and end up making a tiny construction empire.

Sometimes people wake up and realize they don't have to put fucking dumb consumer products on a shelf for the next 4 years of their life they could at least join some branch of the military and have some MATTER OF RESPECT for their work. Afterwards you get benefits, you can roll into police work, troll around the woods as a sherriff, game warden, wildlands firefighter at 30 bucking around in choppers dumping water on fires.

If you are stocking shelves for long enough, the reason is because you don't want to do better.

I was a NEET and work 2 jobs totalling about 9-11hours a day to accumulate crypto and pay my mom rent so she does not throw me out

I day trade shitcoins for a living mr bezos, no i wont be as rich as you but I'll be just fine thanks

I swear every time I see this photo his arms are more and more photoshopped

Kek, could swear I only ever saw the original and this version

Is there Amazon rule34 about getting pinned down by the wagie control robots while Bezos shoots his rocket into your space?
>*spill reported* a mechanical voice rung out
>*spill reported*

how much T has that guy taken to llok like that?

Why does he skip chest day?

Attached: actors-arnold-schwarzenegger-and-sylvester-stallone-arrive-news-photo-1568837894.jpg (4200x2111, 980.18K)

Did you not see the word "gym"?