8th richest man ducked by richest man in the world

Based or no? Can he be stopped?

Attached: 10EB3F97-9680-4E80-88B9-8320FACC69E9.jpg (1161x1809, 973.51K)

Don’t know why. Elon did him a favor. The sooner you find out your wife is a worthless dirty slut, the better. If I were serg I’d meet up with elon and get a picture laughing drinking champagne together. He know gets guilt free 18 yo virgin pussy with a vengeance

elon's bloated botox face is so disgusting

you wouldnt leave Musk alone with a melon.
cunts got issues.

This musk idiot has been flying too close to the sun for a while. I have a feeling that the wolves are circling around him now. His downfall is going to be spectacular. Watch out below if you are still a big investor in tesla. As for the brin guy, he should be glad that he now knows his ex wife is a dirty whore. Elon actually did him a favor kek

Honestly this.
You’re the cofounder of google. You’re the 8th richest man.
Your wife still whores out for someone better, because multibillionaire is not good enough.
Your bud outs her as a whore.
Sure it stings, but fuck… its a great strat to get rid of a dogshit lifepartner and smash younger hotter poon.

Typical nigger behavior

Honestly cant wait for his down fall. I relly want this faggot to fail so hard. All these faggot were suck him off are cucks

8th richest doesn't mean shit when you're just some hook-nosed brown-eyed jew

>Based or no?

Sergey was his friend and saved Tesla with a loan, Elon bragged about Sergey letting him slum it at his homes.

Elon has just lost the trust of all his close friends and allies, not "based" at all.

>fucks people’s wives and mentally damaged women like heard and the musician bitch
why can’t we have a virtuous billionaire, why must they be filthy degenerates

remember, he's african.

adultery and counterparties to adultary should be castrated. It is degenerate behaviour.
>t. agnostic athiest

wonder if she gets a prize after banging the whole top 10?

Wasn't there a rumour going around that he has a massive cock? Goes to show that that rich, powerful, whatever it is, nothing compares to raw sexual attraction. Women are coomers just like men. Dicklets on suicide watch.

one thing I love about the internet, is that it's exposed these people who the media used to depict as specially dignified or high class.

they're people with money, hard workers, but not saints.

seething

"IT"S DA JOOS"

Did she chose Musk because of his billions or because he is more chad than Brin?

Yeah, no. That was never a rumor.

>be one of the leading forces behind african immigration to europe
>be a snivelling kike, just live to hate white people
>let a pajeet run your company
>cry that hillary lost in 2016
>african man fucks your wife
like pottery

Why do women want to fuck this ugly narcissistic retard? I used to be pro elon because I thought he was doing good things for humanity. Now I think he’s a morally reprehensible piece of shit, imagine fucking a friend’s wife, he has several children already, and most of them hate him, all his exes think he was crazy.

Like all women its about monkey branching to a higher force.
Dont expect loyalty out of your bitch.
Id: jelious c
Lol

there is no virtue in having more than a billion dollars. anyone with over a billion dollars should donate 90% of their entire NW to actually relevant causes like sustainable agriculture for the future, public housing, climate change reversion, immigration, public services in general especially transportation and health, space exploration, drug research and development... there's a billion reasons not to be a billionaire.
if you think otherwise i strongly reccomend killing yourself. carbon monoxide poisoning is quite enjoyable, but if you want something more painful i will gleefully enjoy punching you to death.

Attached: 1658377560052943.png (512x512, 198.25K)

The good thing is that she now gets 0 in the divorce, Brin gets everything.

Rich
Tall
Fairly good looking after multiple cosmetic surgeries (until getting fat and old)
Leader
Unique persona
Fame
Drive for kids

he's just an ugly middle eastern looking guy
sorry schlomo

This is so cucked.

Fuck off, communist scum

they're american, there's no high class american culture among the rich because americans are all new money.
you'll only find traces of that high-class wealth in europe

>Brin gets everything.

if he's in california, they might find a way. feminists are already lining up to demonize brin, one of the inventors of google.

The law is pretty clear. Adultors get nothing in America. She keeps whatever she earned, he keeps all the billions from Google.

that only makes sense in a world without browns. while we have to deal with them, pouring money down the drain isn't wise.

>dude lets gossip about rich celebrities like a bunch of thots xD

P.P. FEEL GUUUD

Attached: 1643104376264.jpg (415x518, 40.14K)

Hi elon

california is no fault. adultery has no bearing on outcome