So it's looking fairly obvious that hydrogen will be powering everything once the electric fad has ran out of juice...

So it's looking fairly obvious that hydrogen will be powering everything once the electric fad has ran out of juice. If you want a real shot at making it within the next 10 years, invest in hydrogen based companies.

Attached: HYDROGEN.png (251x252, 2.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/news-and-media-releases/articles/tech-breakthrough-could-make-oil-refineries-greener,-hydrogen-safer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>10 years
no thanks, I'll make it in 3 with crypto instead.

Germany has been shilling hydrogen cars and hydrogen generally for 30yrs. The green gov in Germany is now shilling the use of mega-offshore windpower parks for the creation of hydrogen (which is incredibly wasteful energy wise).

A car run on hydrogen uses 700 bar compression. BMW sells such cars for much higher prices than gasoline cars because the tech is super complicated.

Attached: 1643847E-B705-4A73-8F21-02A3DFB1943F.jpg (4361x2454, 1.23M)

we need a hydrogen based crypto

Is there anyway I can own physical hydrogen? I want to keep some in my safe. Are there any hydrogen gold bars?

The good news about hydrogen is that it’s very light, so it would be easy to move it from one place to another. Also you could travel with it. Import and export hydrogen from different countries, etc

The bad news is, you can barely contain hydrogen without it leaking, and it can go kaboom quite easily

Looks promising.
This nerds found a way to store and transport hydrogen.

deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/news-and-media-releases/articles/tech-breakthrough-could-make-oil-refineries-greener,-hydrogen-safer

Hydrogen, Helium and Lithium will all continue to grow.for the next years

Hysr looks most interesting, and toyota have a full combustion engine clone on hydrogen.

New hyundai has fuel cells in it as well.

why should I invest in hbar?

If you want to invest in hydrogen, Plug Power is the leader in that space.

>Hydrogen stacked in safe
>Ngmi
Hydrogen is best stored in a Zeppelin

I hold 5 zeppelins. Am I gonna make it?

hmm I think renewables are the future, even though all the movement is pretty gay

I mean imagine driving on top of this thing. One wrong bump with sligthly damaged gas bottle and you fly up in the air. Refueling is ass too.
Hydrogen is very light, gas bottles are not. They need to be made out of thick steel to withold the pressure.

The entire thing is good if you have some science degree but I'm afraid the average car driver will fuck up somehow and blow himself up since it's anything but retardproof. And then noone will be daring to drive on hydrogen cars again.

Attached: file.png (550x1023, 187.33K)

Why not use uranium tablet to power cars? A small tablet is equivalent to 122 gallons of oil..

The fact that the largest automotive manufacturer in the world (Toyota), is all in on hydrogen should tell you all you need to know.
They aren't cucked by the US government

look up solid hydrogen
new process
if it scales, problem solved
or graphene batteries, potentially a suer cheap tech
lithium batteries are a death spiral if overused and we're gearing up for a suicide run into over-saturating with them

I don't give a fuck about consumer adoption of hydrogen, and the fact that its all you think we can do with the technology tells me you don't know how any of the products in your life come to appear on store shelves.

DOE just dropped 500 million on a green-powered hydrogen storage facility in Utah, Australia, Finland, Spain, and Germany all announced major solar/wind powered electrolyzer projects within a month of each other. The gas will be used to feed and power ammonia fertilizer plants and as a replacement for coke in nearby steel plants. It represents a localization, and internalization, of infrastructure that's only going to speed up. In America, Mitsubishi Heavy Industry is getting the Utah contract, I'd avoid meme H2 startups though.

Attached: Giants of the mind.jpg (750x831, 49.9K)

That H logo is almost a carbon copy of the Hedera logo. Shill your hydrogen copycat shitcoin somewhere else faggot

>carbon copy

Attached: png-clipart-pepe-the-frog-pol-4chan-conversation-threading-frog-animals-vertebrate.png (900x832, 18.6K)

whoopsiedaisies