You really think an apocalyptic nuclear attack will absolve you from paying taxes?

Kek nope, gibsmedat wagie.

Attached: basedirs.jpg (720x634, 56.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=An5pgQS5BFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

taxation is fraud

Fucking burgerniggers.

Attached: 1648057829116.png (1146x780, 1020.72K)

What would stop someone blowing the tax guys brains out after the big boom boom. Asking for a friend

dog bless, not only will the eternal ameriburgergoy go on but the taxes will be raised to build more nukes

its hard for wagies to understand as their brains are about as big as a worker ants but somethings are bigger and more important than them

something called the military

Lmao imagine thinking those IRS niggers would even care about collections if a nuke dropped.
Most of the employees are old and lazy, who get paid shitty to do their jobs. You think these fucks are fine gonna stick around and pick back up after a nuke?
Lol. Lmfao.

based, wagies dont deserve the money anyway

Attached: clownstuff.png (680x680, 187.96K)

Question: What if the i. r S buildding were destroyed during a nuclear attack?

t.saw Threads last night

Attached: 1658362315739998.png (750x600, 25.92K)

I mean just because we get attacked by our enemies doesn't mean we get to abstain from doing our duties, shit has to go on and infrastructure has to be rebuilt somehow.

Free market Capitalism built everything useful.

with tax dollars

president morgan freeman said back then at the asteroid crisis: "you will pay your bills / you will go to work"

What's stopping you now?

Stare into my eyes and hear my words tax dodgers.

Let's get one thing straight. You WILL pay those taxes. You WILL like it. That much I can tell you. A guard will come by your pod three times a day to administer the tax detection test. Should it read "insufficiently taxed," there will be an appropriate response. So, let me say it real clear. You're going to pay your taxes. You're going to stay in your pod. Yes, you will own nothing, and you're going to like it.

Attached: 1645603362069.gif (454x442, 127.17K)

Where do you think the bombs are going to hit? Military bases and cities.

They're already warning people about nuclear war in Jew York City.

youtube.com/watch?v=An5pgQS5BFs

Attached: Doom Man.png (650x419, 412.05K)

what would be a good thing to buy for leafs that live in the fallout radius?
I already live partially underground, but what practical things would be good to have in the event of the commies nuking the good guys

there is a crazy guy on utube called the canadian prepper, probably a good resource if you wanna spend all your money replacing canned food and stale gas every few years

Attached: C55A68AB-B393-45F1-A14C-59015068CC14.jpg (640x487, 252.66K)

sounds pretty schizo
i’m IN

Attached: 5FBE49CA-25B6-46A7-96BA-D986A8BAE323.jpg (750x244, 100.65K)

look user, nukes or no, blacks still need their handouts. and that means you still need to pay for them.

pay taxes in what? canned tuna? fiat would be worthless in such a scenario.

the cops

The issue with tax evasion is that you might get away with it every once in a while for 15 years, but on that 15th year if they audit they're going to dig all the way back there and add those things you "got away with" to your final bill, not just the past year

>Kek nope, gibsmedat wagie.
Darn revenuers aint gonna get any of my bottle caps!

Attached: Granny.jpg (501x376, 63.38K)