How am I supposed to make it if rent for a studio is like 40% of my income?

How am I supposed to make it if rent for a studio is like 40% of my income?

Attached: christian loner poorfag gf.webm (1300x804, 1.96M)

Did you think it was going to be easy? The entire world and the universe itself wants you to be poor.

don't rent the studio? this isn't rocket science user

Get better income or move to a better country.

landlords eat meat you eat bugs

get a gf

most people who had the money or ability to go to college and get a nice well paying job wihtout ever working mcd's or a warehouse don't realize this is how most americans live.
If one of you bastards that work from home making 20+$/hr is looking for junior code hires with no experience, let me know what sort of projects you guys are looking for and i will have them done.

>tfw son of a landlord
Feels fucking good man. 400k a year from rents alone.

Shit advice imagine coming from work and having a fun dumpster talking shit to u ? Or imagine a female eating ur money away…. Sure he will save 50% from rent but then that cunt will spend the 50% he saved on shitty restaurants and bullshit cum dumpsters want to do with they nigger boyfren

This is me, every day.

how haha

be my gf?

Lol no

Live with your parents. Or hit the gym and find an overweight white woman who will subsidize your existence in exchange for validation.

Is that morf?

>Live with your parents.
but I am running out of time to get a gf

yes

Attached: autism.webm (650x850, 2.35M)

dunno, but make sure you save a little extra to tip your landchad.

You're not supposed to make it. That's the point. Landlords, careers, the cycle of debt, all of it is designed to keep you just wealthy enough to survive without actually being able to "make it". This is the ultimate point of capitalism. Your manager/ceo takes the difference of the profit you make, and gives you your wage, which if it were the true value of your labor would mean that he isn't making a profit from you at all. Business itself is a pyramid scheme. Your landlord is doing the same thing, just with less middle men.

Attached: 1623078631278.png (480x480, 240.77K)

Do guys find this kind of fidgeting cute, or just outright weird??

I think it's cute because she's supposed to play this thousand year old demi-goddess but she's really awkward irl

But people make it all the time and became landlords and careerers

Attached: morfautism.webm (650x860, 1.15M)

Stop paying rent and buy a house.

Who dat

so why not start your own business?

morfydd

Attached: morfydd6.jpg (790x409, 78.9K)