I am 23 and the last 5 years went by like nothing

I am 23 and the last 5 years went by like nothing.

Still an enternal loner hermit, didn’t meet girls or made friends. Now I am waging and my freetime is limited trying to fit in doing my laundry.

How do I come up with a life to turn my life around? I barely can cope with holding it together and I am heavily physically anxious of change.

Attached: ECC9CD95-6F9C-4AE4-B983-FB46FECFE8FE.jpg (217x233, 6.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/en/book/show/17938815-the-call-of-character
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No welcome to adulthood, every day feels the same as the last and you settle into a comfort zone.

Attached: 1642969263415.jpg (1024x951, 80.11K)

I am 23 and I like sailing.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 6.4K)

what do you want specifically? friends? gf?

I was in your place few years ago. Recommend reading this book, download from z-lib.org

Wish you the best!

goodreads.com/en/book/show/17938815-the-call-of-character

Peace of mind

I always think about how others perceive me or judge me. Because I have no self worth. I actively try to make accomplishments
But it doesn’t register in my brain even if I am successful at something
My brain gaslights me I am not capable of change and I am halfassing everything

Stop fapping. Go to Church (preferably latin mass catholicism but in case you live in Slavistan or the Middle East somewhere eastern rites or Orthodoxy is fine too)

sounds like an ego problem, take 100x the recommended dose of psychedelics and it'll destroy the part of your brain that cares what other people think about you

Buy a motorbike
Feel alive user

that part of the brain exists for a good reason

It was probably just the last 3 or so. Rona really just put time perception into fucking hyperdrive.

Gz man
In no time you will be 30 and still the same
Not sure I will make it to my 40s

Yeah I always feel like I'm in a hurry despite being in a good social position.

>How do I come up with a life to turn my life around?
You can start by actually doing something other than what you're already doing. Do you sit on the computer all day? Well, time to stop and start moving around to different places.

Once school is out time zooms by super fast.
>t. 31 year old loner hermit

nobody cares zoomzoom

based crusader

Imagine being 23 and depressing about 5 years lmfao
Im 35 and idgaf bro u haven't even gotten off ur moms tit yet in terms of life man when i was ur age i was literally injecting heroin

>I am 23 and the last 5 years went by like nothin
Wait tell your 53! It only get faster!

>How do I come up with a life to turn my life around?
probably get Any Forums and stop jacking off so much. Not full on nofap but like every 3-4 days. Get some 20 lb weights and do curls any time you feel like beating your meat. You're probably running on low dopamine so this might help

As far as career stuff, I would sign up for community college or an online business degree immediately. Then try to learn excel and python. Maybe work on a second language like spanish. You could probably get a shitty job at a bank or a small company while still enrolled in school. Then maybe go into IT or become a business analyst.

Really depends, but it's not too late man. DO NOT become that 28 year old who doesn't know wtf he's doing in life

Attached: 1658364845965042.jpg (1074x1303, 272.49K)

I am 28 years old and I never even kissed a girl

Find a hobby, plan out a goal and accomplish that goal so it feels like you did something.
Based sailing chad.