THERE WILL BE NO HOUSING CRASH

May as well buy a house now before interest rates go up any more. There won't be a crash. The longer you rent the more money you are throwing away into landlord's pockets. Just give up and get your zestimate already before its too late.
>U.S. home prices will fall 5% in 2023
>It won't be the same as a ‘price crash’ or a bubble burst
>The housing market will see home price growth decline by 5% by mid-2023
>A 5% decline would indeed be a price decrease — but it wouldn’t send housing prices into a death spiral
>It will then be followed by a “gradual recovery” to 3% annual price growth by the end of 2024.
archive ph/NLGmf
deseret.com/u-s-world/2022/6/21/23177375/housing-market-us-home-prices-will-fall-2023-mortgage-rate-capital-economics-predicts

Attached: zestimate sisters wagmi.png (756x1064, 970.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M2XKHETfWao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anytime you hear something about what an economist predicts in the news, it’s going to be the opposite. This isn’t because everyone is stupid; it’s because the news exists to tell you what to think, not report what’s happening in the world, and they don’t want you to think that you’re being robbed of your wealth. You’re welcome.

>Anytime you hear something about what an economist predicts in the news, it’s going to be the opposite
So economists are the same as Any Forums? Whatever Any Forums says the opposite always happens.

The Zestimate on my house just went up 0.28% to $712k. Not my problem lol!

Housing only goes up. Home owners will rule over us with an iron fist until the end of time.

exactly, the majority of smart people tells credible lies for their own self interest, because they've realized the world is shit and given up on honesty

at least on biz there's some integrity and they haven't started making their own words unquestionable yet or indulge too much in false flagging, but it's a matter of time

Getting nervous boomer? NEVER BUYING, I WILL LIVE WITH MOMMY AND DADDY FOREVER

GOTTEM

>says the nervous real estate agent for the 5th time this month
I’ve been looking and seeing price cuts anywhere from 5-30k regularly on properties and watching them sit for weeks/months opposed to 24 hours like last year. I also can cherry pick articles faggot.

Attached: 6A9AF34C-B666-4B93-B6D6-72E3475EDE85.png (828x1792, 2.08M)

Why don't people unlive the CEO of Black Rock, Larry Finklestein?

Because most people upset over the housing issue are shit talking punk ass bitches same as you.

Black rock owns 60 billion in real estate, out of 35 trillion in the entire market. This is 0.17%.

>5% fall
how can you be that retarded, they're saying with interest rates like 4x what they were a year ago, +6% for consumers PLUS insane cost of living rise means buyers will only have 5% less budget

kek so retarded

WEF predicts asset bubble burst in the next 3-5 years.. Yeah people buying now will be the catalyst to the housing bubble burst. High Prices and High interest rates.

Attached: MxLE2bY7ScnqqG7261PqbtXPJl6D9OkSO5IeUWB814Q.png (2255x1150, 112.5K)

Invest in bear sterns! They're great!

>Don't invest in assets goy!
>Live in our rented pods!

In growing small/medium cities, some of these real estate corporation are buying up to 40% of lower income neighborhood.

This video has a good breakdown on why the average buyer isn't anywhere near as competition and why they can afford 70k over asking on offers.

Significantly cheaper loans through issuing bonds.

youtu.be/M2XKHETfWao

Lol I'd cut off my left ball just to see your face when it all comes crashing down.

>some of these real estate corporation are buying up to 40% of lower income neighborhood.
Yeah, if you're a real estate corporation, you just buy a whole ass ghetto and now it's not a ghetto anymore and is worth 2x what you paid for it. Not a big deal unless you're a black renter though.

The point is these, companies are specifically targeting low middle class neighborhoods. They're not buying up billionaire row or the upper middle class places. So the total market cap doesn't matter. They're also targeting specific type of relatively affordable cities/suburbs.

The end result will be pricing the middle class out of even more homes.

I keep telling you all that prices won't come down as long as the population increases.
And with Biden literally using the military to transfer illegals across the country, prices are only going to get worse.
Land isn't like a crypto, you can't mine more.