I suspect bitcoin will lose its dominance

Despite all the “your token not needed“ memes, it is true that while bitcoin has no practical use, other crypto can be valuable as the finance sector moves globally to a decentralised system.

So, tell me why I should pick BTC over projects that have a future.

>inb4 normales only know BTC, not true any more

Attached: B8F446BD-C1FC-45B6-951F-75A944342B47.jpg (717x960, 119.14K)

Buy gold fag

I'm not buying your bags of shiny rocks boomer.

Buy BTC and other projects.
BTC is the hardest money to ever exist, think of it as a way to store your fiat in a salable and energy-backed currency, (I'm not a BTC maxi, but any folio without some BTC as a hedge is gay), and guess what, this currency will get access to DeFi in scalable chains (ICP, Flare, future chains that yet not exist), thus it's just a matter of time since Bitcoin joins the DeFi fray
Buy ETH if you want (cry all you want but ETH hosts all the innovations in DeFi), or other useful projects like ICP and LINK.

Something like 50% BTC, 30% ETH and 20% other stuff should be good.

why do I love slags so much

BTC losing its dominance its not a bad thing.

is this coffee or tea?

how much crypto to get just one precious night with a British slag

Attached: FFF5E257-FB8E-45ED-9FF9-74011388273D.jpg (738x988, 245.47K)

What do slags smell like?

kek

>Literal who retard with an opinion no one asked for.

An eight ball of cocaine.

a 7 euros kebab
anglo women are disgusting

>Bitcoin
>energy-backed currency
Retard detected.

I love how we can all tell those are british slags just from the pic

looks like the right in black is taking a shit.

SEEEEEEX SEX SEX SEEEEEEX WITH HOT FEMALE HUMAN WITH TITS AND ASSS HAHAHAHAHAAH GIMME GIMME GIMMEEEEEE

Attached: 450861DA-2864-478A-AAAA-F40478A566E5.jpg (256x256, 14.01K)

exactly because you wrote "other crypto" and not a specific coin. no one knows which one it will be. it may not exist yet.

i have always been in love with the girl on the right. She is prob a 30yr old grandma now.

Attached: 4b116a26d260762a3b5204850c5854e9--hot-teens-sexy-teens.jpg (720x960, 86.42K)

This is the problematic of island life.
Brexit will not be good for Bongslags - they'll become an increasingly interbreed separate species to humanity, like hobbits or soemshit.

it's a spent energy receipt

Prove it