Redpill me on the 22 hour work day

redpill me on the 22 hour work day

Attached: quote-i-worked-120-hours-a-week-for-eight-years-that-s-20-to-22-hours-a-day-every-day-and-heston-blumenthal-106-13-30.jpg (850x400, 67.42K)

This guys constitutes brushing his teeth in the AM as work

> flower valley

>Jew
>"Work"

Cocaine addiction

Chicken and push ups bro

Attached: 4291047104971.jpg (474x316, 48.04K)

This, this is how way the elite lie about how much they work is how they define work. Taking a 1.5 hour lunch break with some work associates where they casually talk business or going to a high end exclusive party and doing cocaine is seen as a business meeting and developing business connections and is work.

Low quality thread with bot responses

When he says "work" he doesnt mean literal actual work. He is counting the time he spends on his breakfast, lunch, dinner, shitting, afternoon naps and other regular parts of his day as his "work" hours. Normal people are not scammers like him so we dont count that towards our work hours

>blumenthal
>work
Press x to doubt

>Blumenthal
>Early life
on a more serious note, friendly reminder that everybody who advocates for longer working days has never worked a truly mentally challenging job in their lives and is basically outing themselves as a massive brainlet with their very advocacy of such.
i know a senior wrangler at cambridge personally, as well as some world class mathematicians, and none of them ever work longer than 8-10h per day, with 6h being the preferred duration for longer periods of time. mental conditioning is seriously important if you're working challenging jobs.

>everybody who advocates for longer working days
like who? nobody says that

retards who brag about how much they work usually do, because if they can do it, why can't you?

dont you burgers get paid per hour? so more work = more money and its your choice?

That explains the shit food

i'm not a burger but in general working too many hours is a great way to become so unproductive that you're a liability, not an asset

I didn't knew they had concentration camps for 8 years.

Not a meme as you would like to think. Do 3 WFH jobs simultaneously and only doing work for 1h each per day (3h total) still equates to 24h work in a day in terms of pay.

checked fpbp
also (((blumenthal)))

These. It's just bullshiting everybody

>worked manual labor and retail since 18
>get office job
>"we have a lot of work to do today user hope you're ready for it"
>click on some things and listen to a meeting
>ok user good job today time to go home
>make more money than I ever have

what the fuck