Binance just added LUNC to saving

Well, probably nothing.

Attached: lunc.png (1406x547, 94.46K)

$1 EOY.

>Binance just added LUNC to saving
Which means absolutely nothing. So stop scamming people or I will find your IP and sue you for participating in the LUNC scam.

pathetic deluded bagholders

>Sue
You have lawyers in mumbai?

Hello Ranjeet? How's the (((Matic))) bag holding up?

It's been "sold out" for a long time, this isn't recent

insta fudniggers, without missing a beat these shoeless faggots show up lmao

also veeeery interesting.....

Not even Binance can save that shitshow.

It's actually new to LUNC. I checked a few days ago and didn't see LUNC in earn, just saw it today.

>Not even Binance can save that shitshow.

Attached: (You).jpg (244x206, 8.09K)

Not new I have been staking for more then a week by now and rarely I get to stake more (I'm guessing there's a qouta which is full and every Soo often someone unstakes and you can enter instead of them)

What exactly is staking, as opposed to just buying coins?

Have this, sir

Attached: hand-2-_wide-6d39aa49e743ff64a463949f688b415d382472f5.jpg (788x443, 198.06K)

>he ignores other people, ignores all the red flags and later cries on Any Forums how he got rugpulled and lost all of his money

You stake the coins you already own and you earn daily interest on them (in lunc straight to your binance wallet), currently there's only flexible savings which means you can pull them out to your spot wallet whenever you want with no penalty as well.

low iq here. What does it mean?

Now now don't be greedy. finish your own plate first, Sandhi

Attached: IMG_58241.jpg (500x333, 52.81K)

Nice. I will do that. Do you earn a fixed interest, or does it fluctuate in accordance with increase/decrease in value?

Seems like you tagged the wrong post, fren
please answer

We care about you, and try to get you through the grieve of losing your money. Let lunc go, before you hurt yourself more.